Observable probabilistic beliefs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974. "Prices vs. Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- Spence, Michael, 1977. "Nonlinear prices and welfare," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Maskin, Eric, 1980. "A Differential Approach to Dominant Strategy Mechanisms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1507-1520, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kubler, F. & Chiappori, P. -A. & Ekeland, I. & Polemarchakis, H. M., 2002.
"The Identification of Preferences from Equilibrium Prices under Uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 403-420, February.
- CHIAPPORI, Pierre-André & EKELAND, Ivar & KUBLER, Félix & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles, 2000. "The identification of preferences from equilibrium prices under uncertainty," CORE Discussion Papers 2000025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M. & CHIAPPORI, P. A. & KUBLER, F. & EKELAND, I., 2000. "The identification of preferences from equilibrium prices under uncertainty," Les Cahiers de Recherche 689, HEC Paris.
- Felix Kübler & Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Ivar Ekeland & Heracles M. Polemarchakis, 2000. "The Identification of Preferences from Equilibrium Prices under Uncertainty," Working Papers hal-00598231, HAL.
- Kubler, Felix & Polemarchakis, Herakles, 2015. "The identification of beliefs from asset demand," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1087, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Polemarchakis, Herakles & Selden, Larry & Song, Xinxi, 2017. "The identification of attitudes towards ambiguity and risk from asset demand," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 28, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:11:y:1983:i:1:p:65-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.