Fishing capacity management in Taiwan: Experiences and prospects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Pham Van Ha, 2009.
"Cod Today and None Tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 454-469.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Pham Van Ha, 2005. "Cod Today and None Tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-7, International and Development Economics.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom, 2009. "Cod today and none tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve," Research Reports 94822, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas, 2009. "Cod today and none tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0922, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom, 2005.
"Uncertainty and the active adaptive management of marine reserves,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 471-479, September.
- Tom Kompas & R. Quentin Grafton, 2004. "Uncertainty and the Active Adaptive Management of Marine Reserves," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec04-2, International and Development Economics.
- Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom & McLoughlin, Richard & Rayns, Nick, 2007. "Benchmarking for fisheries governance," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 470-479, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBuyback Fishing capacity Limited entry Taiwan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:34:y:2010:i:1:p:70-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.