User fees as sustainable financing mechanisms for marine protected areas: An application to the Bonaire National Marine Park
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Pham Van Ha, 2009.
"Cod Today and None Tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 454-469.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Pham Van Ha, 2005. "Cod Today and None Tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-7, International and Development Economics.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom, 2009. "Cod today and none tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve," Research Reports 94822, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas, 2009. "Cod today and none tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0922, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom, 2005.
"Uncertainty and the active adaptive management of marine reserves,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 471-479, September.
- Tom Kompas & R. Quentin Grafton, 2004. "Uncertainty and the Active Adaptive Management of Marine Reserves," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec04-2, International and Development Economics.
- Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom & McLoughlin, Richard & Rayns, Nick, 2007. "Benchmarking for fisheries governance," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 470-479, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:50:y:2015:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George E. & Jones, Nikoleta, 2012. "Modeling the effect of social factors on improving biodiversity protection," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 90-99.
- Dimmock, Kay & Musa, Ghazali, 2015. "Scuba Diving Tourism System: A framework for collaborative management and sustainability," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 52-58.
- Lee, Gunwoo & Kim, Soo-Yeob & Lee, Min-Kyu, 2015. "Economic evaluation of vessel traffic service (VTS): A contingent valuation study," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 149-154.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:140-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:58-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Jyun-Long & Chen, Jun-Yu & Chuang, Ching-Ta & Lu, Hsueh-Jung & Liu, Hsiang-Hsi & Lin, Yu-Shang, 2014. "Developing a co-management financing mechanism to enhance the financial sustainability of marine protected areas in Taiwan," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 126-133.
- Stephanie F. Stefanski & Jay P. Shimshack, 2016. "Valuing Marine Biodiversity in the Gulf of Mexico: Evidence from the Proposed Boundary Expansion of the Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages 211-232.
- Rees, Siân E. & Mangi, Stephen C. & Hattam, Caroline & Gall, Sarah C. & Rodwell, Lynda D. & Peckett, Frankie J. & Attrill, Martin J., 2015. "The socio-economic effects of a Marine Protected Area on the ecosystem service of leisure and recreation," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 144-152.
- Kaffashi, Sara & Yacob, Mohd Rusli & Clark, Maynard S. & Radam, Alias & Mamat, Mohd Farid, 2015. "Exploring visitors' willingness to pay to generate revenues for managing the National Elephant Conservation Center in Malaysia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 9-19.
- Gill, David A. & Schuhmann, Peter W. & Oxenford, Hazel A., 2015. "Recreational diver preferences for reef fish attributes: Economic implications of future change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 48-57.
- Pascoe, Sean & Doshi, Amar & Thébaud, Olivier & Thomas, Colette R. & Schuttenberg, Heidi Z. & Heron, Scott F. & Setiasih, Naneng & Tan, James C.H. & True, James & Wallmo, Kristy & Loper, Christy & Cal, 2014. "Estimating the potential impact of entry fees for marine parks on dive tourism in South East Asia," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 147-152.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:141-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grafeld, Shanna & Oleson, Kirsten & Barnes, Michele & Peng, Marcus & Chan, Catherine & Weijerman, Mariska, 2016. "Divers' willingness to pay for improved coral reef conditions in Guam: An untapped source of funding for management and conservation?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 202-213.
- Halkos, George & Jones, Nikoleta, 2011. "Social factors influencing the decision to pay for the protection of biodiversity: A case study in two national parks of Northern Greece," MPRA Paper 34581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:124-128 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarine protected area (MPA) Scuba diving User fee Natural resource valuation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:34:y:2010:i:1:p:63-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .