Essential ecological insights for marine ecosystem-based management and marine spatial planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Shiau-Yun & Shen, Cheng-Han & Chiau, Wen-Yan, 2014. "Zoning strategies for marine protected areas in Taiwan: Case study of Gueishan Island in Yilan County, Taiwan," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 21-29.
- Brennan, Jonathon & Fitzsimmons, Clare & Gray, Tim & Raggatt, Laura, 2014. "EU marine strategy framework directive (MSFD) and marine spatial planning (MSP): Which is the more dominant and practicable contributor to maritime policy in the UK?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 359-366.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:2332-2345 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cabral, Reniel B. & Mamauag, Samuel S. & Aliño, Porfirio M., 2015. "Designing a marine protected areas network in a data-limited situation," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 64-76.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:178-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shucksmith, Rachel J. & Kelly, Christina, 2014. "Data collection and mapping – Principles, processes and application in marine spatial planning," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 27-33.
- Merrie, Andrew & Olsson, Per, 2014. "An innovation and agency perspective on the emergence and spread of Marine Spatial Planning," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 366-374.
- Frazão Santos, Catarina & Domingos, Tiago & Ferreira, Maria Adelaide & Orbach, Michael & Andrade, Francisco, 2014. "How sustainable is sustainable marine spatial planning? Part I—Linking the concepts," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 59-65.
- Blau, Jason & Green, Lee, 2015. "Assessing the impact of a new approach to ocean management: Evidence to date from five ocean plans," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-8.
- Maxwell, Sara M. & Hazen, Elliott L. & Lewison, Rebecca L. & Dunn, Daniel C. & Bailey, Helen & Bograd, Steven J. & Briscoe, Dana K. & Fossette, Sabrina & Hobday, Alistair J. & Bennett, Meredith & Bens, 2015. "Dynamic ocean management: Defining and conceptualizing real-time management of the ocean," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 42-50.
- Lu, Wen-Hai & Liu, Jie & Xiang, Xian-Quan & Song, Wei-Ling & McIlgorm, Alistair, 2015. "A comparison of marine spatial planning approaches in China: Marine functional zoning and the marine ecological red line," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 94-101.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:70-:d:124752 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caldow, Chris & Monaco, Mark E. & Pittman, Simon J. & Kendall, Matthew S. & Goedeke, Theresa L. & Menza, Charles & Kinlan, Brian P. & Costa, Bryan M., 2015. "Biogeographic assessments: A framework for information synthesis in marine spatial planning," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 423-432.
More about this item
KeywordsEcosystem-based management Marine ecology Marine spatial planning Ocean zoning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:32:y:2008:i:5:p:772-778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.