Building North-east Asian maritime regimes : Will Japan take the lead?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burton, Peter S., 2003.
"Community enforcement of fisheries effort restrictions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 474-491, March.
- Burton, P.S., 2001. "Community Enforcement of Fisheries Effort Restrictions," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 2001-01, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Parzival Copes, 1999. "The Need for Balance in Canada's Fisheries Policy," Discussion Papers dp00-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Van Long, Ngo, 2002. "Transboundary Fishery: A Differential Game Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 207-221, May.
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2002. "Enhanced fit through institutional interplay in the Pacific Northwest Salmon co-management regime," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 253-259, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeh, Yun-Hu & Tseng, Huan-Sheng & Su, Dong-Taur & Ou, Ching-Hsiewn, 2015. "Taiwan and Japan: A complex fisheries relationship," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 293-301.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:19:y:1995:i:2:p:83-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .