A note on Srivastava and Hui's tests of multivariate normality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bent Jørgensen & Sven Jesper Knudsen, 2004. "Parameter Orthogonality and Bias Adjustment for Estimating Functions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, pages 93-114.
- Christensen, B.J. & Kiefer, N.M., 1997.
"Panel Data, Local Cuts, and Orthogeodesic Models,"
97-13, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Nicholas Kiefer, 2000. "Panel Data, Local Cuts, and Orthogeodesic Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1108, Econometric Society.
- A. C. Davison & D. A. S. Fraser & N. Reid, 2006. "Improved likelihood inference for discrete data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 495-508.
- Guido Consonni & Valentina Leucari, 2006. "Reference priors for discrete graphical models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, pages 23-40.
- Guido Consonni, 2001. "Conditionally Reducible Natural Exponential Families and Enriched Conjugate Priors," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, pages 377-406.
- Consonni, Guido & Veronese, Piero & Gutiérrez-Peña, Eduardo, 2004. "Reference priors for exponential families with simple quadratic variance function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 335-364.
More about this item
Keywords62H10 62H15 Multivariate normality Srivastava and Hui's tests;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:99:y:2008:i:10:p:2364-2367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.