Partitioning a non-symmetric measure of association for three-way contingency tables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Axel Tenbusch, 1994.
"Two-dimensional Bernstein polynomial density estimators,"
Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics,
Springer, pages 233-253.
- Oliver Linton & Andrew Jeffrey & Thong Nguyen, 2001. "Flexible Term Structure Estimation: Which Method is Preferred?," FMG Discussion Papers dp385, Financial Markets Group.
- Andrew Jeffrey & Oliver Linton & Thong Nguyen, 2001. "Flexible Term Structure Estimation: Which Method Is Preferred?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm171, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Oct 2001.
- Sancetta, Alessio & Satchell, Stephen, 2004. "The Bernstein Copula And Its Applications To Modeling And Approximations Of Multivariate Distributions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 535-562, June.
- Bouezmarni, Taoufik & Scaillet, Olivier, 2005. "Consistency Of Asymmetric Kernel Density Estimators And Smoothed Histograms With Application To Income Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 390-412, April.
- W. Gawronski & U. Stadtmüller, 1981. "Smoothing histograms by means of lattice-and continuous distributions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 155-164.
- Rüschendorf, Ludger & de Valk, Vincent, 1993. "On regression representations of stochastic processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, pages 183-198.
- Doukhan, Paul & Louhichi, Sana, 1999. "A new weak dependence condition and applications to moment inequalities," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, pages 313-342.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pardo, Julio A., 2010. "An approach to multiway contingency tables based on [phi]-divergence test statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2305-2319, November.
More about this item
KeywordsOrthogonal polynomials Three-way contingency tables Marcotorchino index Gray-Williams index Location; dispersion and higher order components;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:7:p:1391-1411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.