A multilinear form inequality
An inequality of Interpolation type for Multilinear Forms with a two-part dependence condition is proved. It generalizes the work of Bradley and Bryc [Theorem 3.6, Multilinear forms and measures of dependence between random variables, J. Multivariate Anal. 16 (1985) 335-367] and Prakasa Rao [Bounds for rth order joint cumulant under rth order strong mixing, Statist. Probab. Lett. 43 (1999) 427-431].
Volume (Year): 98 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bryc, Wlodzimierz & Peligrad, Magda, 1992. "The central limit theorem for Tukey's 3R smoother," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 29-37, January.
- Bradley, Richard C., 1996. "A covariance inequality under a two-part dependence assumption," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 287-293, November.
- Peligrad, Magda, 1992. "On the central limit theorem for weakly dependent sequences with a decomposed strong mixing coefficient," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 181-193, September.
- Bradley, Richard C. & Bryc, Wlodzimierz, 1985. "Multilinear forms and measures of dependence between random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 335-367, June.
- Rao, B. L. S. Prakasa, 1999. "Bounds for rth order joint cumulant under rth order strong mixing," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 427-431, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:4:p:774-788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.