On simultaneous confidence intervals for all contrasts in the means of the intraclass correlation model with missing data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Makio Ishiguro & Yosiyuki Sakamoto & Genshiro Kitagawa, 1997. "Bootstrapping Log Likelihood and EIC, an Extension of AIC," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 49(3), pages 411-434, September.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Yasunori Fujikoshi & Takafumi Noguchi & Megu Ohtaki & Hirokazu Yanagihara, 2003. "Corrected versions of cross-validation criteria for selecting multivariate regression and growth curve models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(3), pages 537-553, September.
- Yanagihara, Hirokazu, 2006. "Corrected version of AIC for selecting multivariate normal linear regression models in a general nonnormal case," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(5), pages 1070-1089, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaißer, Sandra & Schmid, Friedrich, 2010. "On testing equality of pairwise rank correlations in a multivariate random vector," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2598-2615, November.
More about this item
KeywordsIntraclass correlation model Contrast Scheffe's simultaneous confidence intervals Bonferroni's inequality Tukey's simultaneous confidence intervals Monte Carlo simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:9:p:1976-1983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.