On the unlinking conjecture of independent polynomial functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boland, Philip J. & Hollander, Myles & Joag-Dev, Kumar & Kochar, Subhash, 1996. "Bivariate Dependence Properties of Order Statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 75-89, January.
- Karlin, Samuel & Rinott, Yosef, 1980. "Classes of orderings of measures and related correlation inequalities II. Multivariate reverse rule distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 499-516, December.
- Avérous, Jean & Genest, Christian & C. Kochar, Subhash, 2005. "On the dependence structure of order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 159-171, May.
- Karlin, Samuel & Rinott, Yosef, 1980. "Classes of orderings of measures and related correlation inequalities. I. Multivariate totally positive distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 467-498, December.
- Hu, Taizhong & Yang, Jianping, 2004. "Further developments on sufficient conditions for negative dependence of random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 369-381, February.
More about this item
KeywordsConvex polynomials U-conjecture Unlinkable functions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:6:p:1355-1360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.