On improved estimators of the generalized variance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa & M. S. Srivastava, 1999. ""Estimating the Covariance Matrix: A New Approach", June 1999," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-52, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kubokawa, T. & Srivastava, M. S., 2003. "Estimating the covariance matrix: a new approach," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 28-47, July.
- Misra, Neeraj & Singh, Harshinder & Demchuk, Eugene, 2005. "Estimation of the entropy of a multivariate normal distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 324-342, February.
- Iliopoulos, George & Kourouklis, Stavros, 1999. "Improving on the Best Affine Equivariant Estimator of the Ratio of Generalized Variances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 176-192, February.
- Sanat Sarkar, 1991. "Stein-type improvements of confidence intervals for the generalized variance," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(2), pages 369-375, June.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa & M. S. Srivastava, 2002. "Estimating the Covariance Matrix: A New Approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-162, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Iliopoulos, George, 2008. "UMVU estimation of the ratio of powers of normal generalized variances under correlation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1051-1069, July.
- Elfessi, Abdulaziz, 1997. "Estimation of a linear function of the parameters of an exponential distribution from doubly censored samples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 251-259, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEquivariant Multivariate normal Wishart matrix Noncentral chi-square Minimax;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:6:y:1976:i:4:p:617-625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.