Variational Inequalities for Arbitrary Multivariate Distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Papathanasiou, V., 1993. "Some Characteristic Properties of the Fisher Information Matrix via Cacoullos-Type Inequalities," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 256-265, February.
- Cacoullos, T. & Papathanasiou, V., 1992. "Lower variance bounds and a new proof of the central limit theorem," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 173-184, November.
- Papathanasiou, V., 1996. "Multivariate Variational Inequalities and the Central Limit Theorem," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 189-196, August.
- Chou, Jine-Phone, 1988. "An identity for multidimensional continuous exponential families and its applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 129-142, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikami, Toshio, 2004. "Covariance kernel and the central limit theorem in the total variation distance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 257-268, August.
More about this item
KeywordsTotal variation distance; multivariate distributions; w-functions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:67:y:1998:i:2:p:154-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .