Elliptical Functional Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lieftinck-Koeijers, C. A. J., 1988. "Multivariate calibration: A generalization of the classical estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 31-44, April.
- Kubokawa, T. & Robert, C. P., 1994. "New Perspectives on Linear Calibration," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 178-200, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riquelme, Marco & Bolfarine, Heleno & Galea, Manuel, 2015. "Robust linear functional mixed models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 82-98.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:160:y:2017:i:c:p:134-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Bolfarine, Heleno & Gasco, Loreta, 2002. "Measurement Error Models with Nonconstant Covariance Matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 395-415, August.
- Shi, Jianhong & Chen, Kun & Song, Weixing, 2014. "Robust errors-in-variables linear regression via Laplace distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 113-120.
More about this item
Keywordsasymptotic relative efficiency; elliptical distributions; incidental parameters; maximum likelihood estimators; Student-t distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:65:y:1998:i:1:p:36-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.