Functional Central Limit Theorems for Triangular Arrays of Function-Indexed Processes under Uniformly Integrable Entropy Conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander, Kenneth S., 1987. "The central limit theorem for weighted empirical processes indexed by sets," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 313-339, August.
- Ossiander, Mina & Pyke, Ronald, 1985. "Lévy's Brownian motion as a set-indexed process and a related central limit theorem," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 133-145, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rackauskas, Alfredas & Suquet, Charles & Zemlys, Vaidotas, 2007. "A Hölderian functional central limit theorem for a multi-indexed summation process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(8), pages 1137-1164, August.
- Kosorok, Michael R., 2003. "Bootstraps of sums of independent but not identically distributed stochastic processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 299-318, February.
- Bae, Jongsig & Hwang, Changha & Jun, Doobae, 2012. "The uniform central limit theorem for the tent map," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(5), pages 1021-1027.
More about this item
Keywordsfunctional central limit theorem asymptotic equicontinuity symmetrization metric entropy VC graph class maximal inequality empirical processes partial sum processes random measure processes sequential empirical process smoothing by convolution nonparametric regression intensity estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:62:y:1997:i:2:p:233-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .