An Asymptotic Expansion for the Distribution of Hotelling'sT2-Statistic under Nonnormality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharya, Rabi N. & Ghosh, J. K., 1988. "On moment conditions for valid formal Edgeworth expansions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 68-79, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iwashita, Toshiya & Kakizawa, Yoshihide & Inoue, Tatsuki & Seo, Takashi, 2009. "An asymptotic expansion of the distribution of Student's t type statistic under spherical distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(18), pages 1935-1942, September.
- Kakizawa, Yoshihide, 2016. "Some integrals involving multivariate Hermite polynomials: Application to evaluating higher-order local powers," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 162-168.
- Gupta, Arjun K. & Xu, Jin & Fujikoshi, Yasunori, 2006. "An asymptotic expansion of the distribution of Rao's U-statistic under a general condition," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 492-513, February.
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2014. "Linear transformations to symmetry," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 186-192.
- Yujun Wu & Marc G. Genton & Leonard A. Stefanski, 2006. "A Multivariate Two-Sample Mean Test for Small Sample Size and Missing Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 877-885, September.
- Akita, Tomoyuki & Jin, Jinghua & Wakaki, Hirofumi, 2010. "High-dimensional Edgeworth expansion of a test statistic on independence and its error bound," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1806-1813, September.
- Kakizawa, Yoshihide, 2008. "Multiple comparisons of several heteroscedastic multivariate populations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(11), pages 1328-1338, August.
- Kakizawa, Yoshihide & Iwashita, Toshiya, 2008. "A comparison of higher-order local powers of a class of one-way MANOVA tests under general distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1128-1153, July.
More about this item
Keywordsasymptotic expansion Hotelling's T2-statistic multivariatet-statistic nonnormality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:61:y:1997:i:2:p:187-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.