On Consistency in Nonparametric Estimation under Mixing Conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1996. "A note on hypothesis testing in LAV multiple regression: A small sample comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 463-470, April.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1995. "A bootstrap approach to hypothesis testing in least absolute value regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 119-130, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walk, Harro, 2010. "Strong consistency of kernel estimates of regression function under dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(15-16), pages 1147-1156, August.
- Sören Christensen & Albrecht Irle & Lars Willert, 2016. "Classification error in multiclass discrimination from Markov data," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 321-336, October.
- Steinwart, Ingo & Hush, Don & Scovel, Clint, 2009. "Learning from dependent observations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 175-194, January.
- Otneim, Håkon & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2016. "Non-parametric estimation of conditional densities: A new method," Discussion Papers 2016/22, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Zudi Lu, 2001. "Asymptotic Normality of Kernel Density Estimators under Dependence," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(3), pages 447-468, September.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric estimation consistency mixing kernel estimation nearest neighbour estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:60:y:1997:i:1:p:123-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .