Bivariate Tensor-Product B-Splines in a Partly Linear Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sherwood, Ben, 2016. "Variable selection for additive partial linear quantile regression with missing covariates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 206-223.
- Kagerer, Kathrin, 2013. "A short introduction to splines in least squares regression analysis," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 472, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2015.
"A simple and general approach to fitting the discount curve under no-arbitrage constraints,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 78-84.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2014. "A simple and general approach to fitting the discount curve under no-arbitrage constraints," Economics Working Paper Series 1423, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Huang, Jianhua Z., 2003. "Asymptotics for polynomial spline regression under weak conditions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 207-216, November.
- Ying Lu & Jiang Du & Zhimeng Sun, 2014. "Functional partially linear quantile regression model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 317-332, February.
- Zhao, Weihua & Lian, Heng, 2017. "Quantile index coefficient model with variable selection," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 40-58.
- Ibacache-Pulgar, Germán & Paula, Gilberto A., 2011. "Local influence for Student-t partially linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 1462-1478, March.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:121:y:2018:i:c:p:104-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wyi:journl:002114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qu, Zhongjun & Yoon, Jungmo, 2015.
"Nonparametric estimation and inference on conditional quantile processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 1-19.
- Zhongjun Qu & Jungmo Yoon, 2011. "Nonparametric Estimation and Inference on Conditional Quantile Processes," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-059, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Raheem, S.M. Enayetur & Ahmed, S. Ejaz & Doksum, Kjell A., 2012. "Absolute penalty and shrinkage estimation in partially linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 874-891.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Lee, Sokbae, 2005.
"Nonparametric Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1238-1249, December.
- Sokbae Lee & Joel L. Horowitz, 2004. "Nonparametric Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 721, Econometric Society.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2004. "Nonparametric estimation of an additive quantile regression model," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cai, Zongwu & Xiao, Zhijie, 2012.
"Semiparametric quantile regression estimation in dynamic models with partially varying coefficients,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 413-425.
- Zongwu Cai & Zhijie Xiao, 2010. "Semiparametric Quantile Regression Estimation in Dynamic Models with Partially Varying Coefficients," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 761, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sobotka, Fabian & Kneib, Thomas, 2012. "Geoadditive expectile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 755-767.
- Qin, Guoyou & Zhang, Jiajia & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2016. "Simultaneous mean and covariance estimation of partially linear models for longitudinal data with missing responses and covariate measurement error," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 24-39.
- Tang Qingguo, 2009. "Asymptotic normality of M-estimators in a semiparametric model with longitudinal data," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 55-67, January.
- Harding, Matthew & Lamarche, Carlos, 2013. "Penalized Quantile Regression with Semiparametric Correlated Effects: Applications with Heterogeneous Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 7741, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- He, Xuming & Liang, Hua, 1997. "Quantile regression estimates for a class of linear and partially linear errors-in-variables models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,103, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2015. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of the call-option price surface under strike and time-to-expiry no-arbitrage constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 242-261.
- Ganggang Xu & Suojin Wang & Jianhua Z. Huang, 2014. "Focused information criterion and model averaging based on weighted composite quantile regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(2), pages 365-381, June.
- Wong, Heung & Zhang, Riquan & Ip, Wai-cheung & Li, Guoying, 2008. "Functional-coefficient partially linear regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 278-305, February.
More about this item
KeywordsB-spline functions rate of convergence mean regression median regression M-estimator partly linear model regression quantile;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:58:y:1996:i:2:p:162-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.