Estimation of the Location of the Maximum of a Regression Function Using Extreme Order Statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1996. "A note on hypothesis testing in LAV multiple regression: A small sample comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 463-470, April.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1995. "A bootstrap approach to hypothesis testing in least absolute value regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 119-130, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos A. Flores, 2007. "Estimation of Dose-Response Functions and Optimal Doses with a Continuous Treatment," Working Papers 0707, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Facer, Matthew R. & Müller, Hans-Georg, 2003. "Nonparametric estimation of the location of a maximum in a response surface," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 191-217, October.
- Bai, Zhidong & Chen, Zehua & Wu, Yaohua, 2003. "Convergence rate of the best-r-point-average estimator for the maximizer of a nonparametric regression function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 319-334, February.
More about this item
Keywordsextreme-value distribution global function optimization from noisy samples errors of measurement ranking selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:57:y:1996:i:2:p:191-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .