Projection Method for Moment Bounds on Order Statistics from Restricted Families: I. Dependent Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:160:y:2017:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danielak, Katarzyna & Rychlik, Tomasz, 2003. "Sharp bounds for expectations of spacings from DDA and DFRA families," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 303-316, December.
- Rychlik, Tomasz, 2002. "Best upper quantile evaluations for NWU distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 175-184, June.
- Gajek, Leslaw & Rychlik, Tomasz, 1998. "Projection Method for Moment Bounds on Order Statistics from Restricted Families, : II. Independent Case," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 156-182, February.
- Danielak, Katarzyna & Raqab, Mohammad Z., 2004. "Sharp bounds on expectations of kth record spacings from restricted families," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 175-187, August.
- Agnieszka Goroncy & Tomasz Rychlik, 2016. "Evaluations of expectations of order statistics and spacings based on IFR distributions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 79(6), pages 635-657, August.
- Agnieszka Goroncy & Tomasz Rychlik, 2015. "Optimal bounds on expectations of order statistics and spacings from nonparametric families of distributions generated by convex transform order," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 175-204, February.
More about this item
Keywordsdependent identically distributed random variables decreasing failure probability distribution decreasing failure rate distribution symmetric unimodal distribution uniform distribution exponential distribution L-estimate order statistic convex cone projection (null);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:57:y:1996:i:1:p:156-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.