Projection Method for Moment Bounds on Order Statistics from Restricted Families: I. Dependent Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:160:y:2017:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danielak, Katarzyna & Rychlik, Tomasz, 2003. "Sharp bounds for expectations of spacings from DDA and DFRA families," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 303-316, December.
- Rychlik, Tomasz, 2002. "Best upper quantile evaluations for NWU distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 175-184, June.
- Gajek, Leslaw & Rychlik, Tomasz, 1998. "Projection Method for Moment Bounds on Order Statistics from Restricted Families, : II. Independent Case," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 156-182, February.
- Danielak, Katarzyna & Raqab, Mohammad Z., 2004. "Sharp bounds on expectations of kth record spacings from restricted families," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 175-187, August.
- Agnieszka Goroncy & Tomasz Rychlik, 2016. "Evaluations of expectations of order statistics and spacings based on IFR distributions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 79(6), pages 635-657, August.
- Agnieszka Goroncy & Tomasz Rychlik, 2015. "Optimal bounds on expectations of order statistics and spacings from nonparametric families of distributions generated by convex transform order," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 175-204, February.
More about this item
Keywordsdependent identically distributed random variables decreasing failure probability distribution decreasing failure rate distribution symmetric unimodal distribution uniform distribution exponential distribution L-estimate order statistic convex cone projection (null);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:57:y:1996:i:1:p:156-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .