Asymptotic Expansions for Perturbed Systems on Wiener Space: Maximum Likelihood Estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "Information Criteria for Small Diffusions via the Theory of Malliavin–Watanabe," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 35-67, March.
- Yuji Sakamoto & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "Asymptotic expansion formulas for functionals of ε-Markov processes with a mixing property," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 56(3), pages 545-597, September.
- Tomonari Sei & Fumiyasu Komaki, 2008. "Information geometry of small diffusions," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 123-141, June.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara & Masashi Toda, 2009. "Computation in an Asymptotic Expansion Method," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-621, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yoshida, Nakahiro, 2003. "Conditional expansions and their applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 53-81, September.
- Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "Asymptotic Expansion for Small Diffusions Applied to Option Pricing," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 189-223, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmaximum likelihood estimator Malliavin calculus asymptotic expansion (null);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:57:y:1996:i:1:p:1-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.