Asymptotic Expansions for Perturbed Systems on Wiener Space: Maximum Likelihood Estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1996. "A note on hypothesis testing in LAV multiple regression: A small sample comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 463-470, April.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1995. "A bootstrap approach to hypothesis testing in least absolute value regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 119-130, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "Information Criteria for Small Diffusions via the Theory of Malliavin–Watanabe," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 35-67, March.
- Yuji Sakamoto & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "Asymptotic expansion formulas for functionals of ε-Markov processes with a mixing property," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 56(3), pages 545-597, September.
- Tomonari Sei & Fumiyasu Komaki, 2008. "Information geometry of small diffusions," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 123-141, June.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara & Masashi Toda, 2009. "Computation in an Asymptotic Expansion Method," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-621, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yoshida, Nakahiro, 2003. "Conditional expansions and their applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 53-81, September.
- Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "Asymptotic Expansion for Small Diffusions Applied to Option Pricing," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 189-223, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmaximum likelihood estimator Malliavin calculus asymptotic expansion (null);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:57:y:1996:i:1:p:1-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .