Maximin Estimation of Multidimensional Boundaries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Polzehl, Jörg & Spokojnyj, Vladimir G., 1998. "Image denoising: Pointwise adaptive approach," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,38, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Garlipp, T. & Muller, C.H., 2006. "Detection of linear and circular shapes in image analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1479-1490, December.
- Peihua Qiu, 2009. "Jump-preserving surface reconstruction from noisy data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(3), pages 715-751, September.
- Cheng, Ming-Yen & Hall, Peter, 2006. "Methods for tracking support boundaries with corners," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(8), pages 1870-1893, September.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Hidalgo, Javier, 2000. "Nonparametric inference on structural breaks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 113-144, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:50:y:1994:i:2:p:265-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.