Approximations and two-sample tests based on P-P and Q-Q plots of the Kaplan-Meier estimators of lifetime distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Deheuvels, P., 1992. "Approximations and two-sample tests based on P-P and Q-Q plots of the Kaplan-Meier estimators of lifetime distributions," Other publications TiSEM e277ba55-6fd6-41a1-a9fb-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1995. "A bootstrap approach to hypothesis testing in least absolute value regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 119-130, August.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1996. "A note on hypothesis testing in LAV multiple regression: A small sample comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 463-470, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mushkudiani, N.A. & Einmahl, J.H.J., 2004. "Generalized Probability-Probability Plots," Discussion Paper 2004-84, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & McKeague, I.W., 1999. "Confidence tubes for multiple quantile plots via empirical likelihood," Other publications TiSEM b64493f8-1c01-40fd-b16d-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordstwo-sample test test of fit product-limit estimators random censorship empirical and quantile processes approximation invariance principles Bahadur representation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:43:y:1992:i:2:p:200-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .