Maximum likelihood estimation of a change-point in the distribution of independent random variables: General multiparameter case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elliott, Graham & Muller, Ulrich K., 2007.
"Confidence sets for the date of a single break in linear time series regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1196-1218, December.
- Elliott, Graham & Muller, Ulrich K., 2004. "Confidence Sets for the Date of a Single Break in Linear Time Series Regressions," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9hf4j4c2, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Bai, Jushan, 1993. "Least squares estimation of a shift in linear processes," MPRA Paper 32878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng, Tsung-Lin, 2009. "An efficient algorithm for estimating a change-point," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 559-565, March.
- Hall, Alastair R. & Han, Sanggohn & Boldea, Otilia, 2008. "Inference regarding multiple structural changes in linear models estimated via two stage least squares," MPRA Paper 9251, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2008.
- Liang Jiang & Xiaohu Wang & Jun Yu, 2014. "On Bias in the Estimation of Structural Break Points," Working Papers 22-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Habibi Reza, 2011. "Exact Distribution of Argmax (Argmin)," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 26(2), pages 155-162, January.
- Jin, Hao & Zhang, Jinsuo, 2010. "Subsampling tests for variance changes in the presence of autoregressive parameter shifts," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2255-2265, November.
- Hall, Alastair R. & Han, Sanggohn & Boldea, Otilia, 2012.
"Inference regarding multiple structural changes in linear models with endogenous regressors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 281-302.
- Alastair R. Hall & Sanggohn Han & Otilia Boldea, 2009. "Inference regarding multiple structural changes in linear models with endogenous regressors," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 125, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Long Liu, 2017.
"Estimation and identification of change points in panel models with nonstationary or stationary regressors and error term,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1-3), pages 85-102, March.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Long Liu, 2015. "Estimation and Identification of Change Points in Panel Models with Nonstationary or Stationary Regressors and Error Term," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 178, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Fiteni, Inmaculada, 1998. "Robust estimation of structural break points," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10685, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Jushan, Bai, 1995. "Estimation of multiple-regime regressions with least absolutes deviation," MPRA Paper 32916, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 1998.
- Fiteni, Inmaculada, 2004. "[tau]-estimators of regression models with structural change of unknown location," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Kim, Tae-Hwan & Leybourne, Stephen & Newbold, Paul, 2002. "Unit root tests with a break in innovation variance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 365-387, August.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Choi, Yoon K. & Zhou, Yong, 2005. "Nonparametric estimation of structural change points in volatility models for time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 79-114, May.
- Hall, Alastair R. & Han, Sanggohn & Boldea, Otilia, 2008.
"Asymptotic Distribution Theory for Break Point Estimators in Models Estimated via 2SLS,"
9472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boldea, O. & Hall, A.R. & Han, S., 2012. "Asymptotic distribution theory for break point estimators in models estimated via 2SLS," Other publications TiSEM 2e2fbb75-c4ff-4279-8243-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jandhyala, Venkata K. & Fotopoulos, Stergios B. & Hawkins, Douglas M., 2002. "Detection and estimation of abrupt changes in the variability of a process," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-19, July.
More about this item
Keywordschange-point maximum likelihood estimator weak convergence Brownian motion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:23:y:1987:i:2:p:183-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.