Limiting spectral distribution for a class of random matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:1:p:371-390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jin, Baisuo & Wang, Cheng & Miao, Baiqi & Lo Huang, Mong-Na, 2009. "Limiting spectral distribution of large-dimensional sample covariance matrices generated by VARMA," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 2112-2125, October.
- Bodnar, Taras & Parolya, Nestor & Schmid, Wolfgang, 2018.
"Estimation of the global minimum variance portfolio in high dimensions,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 266(1), pages 371-390.
- Taras Bodnar & Nestor Parolya & Wolfgang Schmid, 2014. "Estimation of the Global Minimum Variance Portfolio in High Dimensions," Papers 1406.0437, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Merlevède, F. & Peligrad, M., 2016. "On the empirical spectral distribution for matrices with long memory and independent rows," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(9), pages 2734-2760.
- Leung, Chi-Ying, 2005. "Regularized classification for mixed continuous and categorical variables under across-location heteroscedasticity," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 358-374, April.
- Pan, Guangming, 2010. "Strong convergence of the empirical distribution of eigenvalues of sample covariance matrices with a perturbation matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1330-1338, July.
- Rubio, Francisco & Mestre, Xavier, 2011. "Spectral convergence for a general class of random matrices," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(5), pages 592-602, May.
- Konstantin Glombek, 2014. "Statistical Inference for High-Dimensional Global Minimum Variance Portfolios," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(4), pages 845-865, December.
- Bhm, Hilmar & von Sachs, Rainer, 2009. "Shrinkage estimation in the frequency domain of multivariate time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 913-935, May.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Wolf, Michael, 2004.
"A well-conditioned estimator for large-dimensional covariance matrices,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 365-411, February.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Wolf, Michael, 2000. "A well conditioned estimator for large dimensional covariance matrices," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10087, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Olivier Ledoit & Sandrine Pï¿½chï¿½, 2009. "Eigenvectors of some large sample covariance matrices ensembles," IEW - Working Papers 407, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Joel Bun & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Potters, 2016. "Cleaning large correlation matrices: tools from random matrix theory," Papers 1610.08104, arXiv.org.
- Bai, Z.D. & Miao, Baiqi & Jin, Baisuo, 2007. "On limit theorem for the eigenvalues of product of two random matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 76-101, January.
- Xinghua Zheng & Yingying Li, 2010. "On the estimation of integrated covariance matrices of high dimensional diffusion processes," Papers 1005.1862, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2012.
- Yao, Jianfeng, 2012. "A note on a Marčenko–Pastur type theorem for time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 22-28.
- Ningning Xia & Zhidong Bai, 2015. "Functional CLT of eigenvectors for large sample covariance matrices," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 23-60, February.
- Pan, Guangming & Miao, Baiqi & Jin, Baisuo, 2008. "Central limit theorem of random quadratics forms involving random matrices," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 804-809, April.
- Bodnar, Taras & Gupta, Arjun K. & Parolya, Nestor, 2016. "Direct shrinkage estimation of large dimensional precision matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 223-236.
- Robert F. Engle & Olivier Ledoit & Michael Wolf, 2016. "Large dynamic covariance matrices," ECON - Working Papers 231, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2017.
- Baik, Jinho & Silverstein, Jack W., 2006. "Eigenvalues of large sample covariance matrices of spiked population models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 1382-1408, July.
- Bodnar, Taras & Gupta, Arjun K. & Parolya, Nestor, 2014.
"On the strong convergence of the optimal linear shrinkage estimator for large dimensional covariance matrix,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 215-228.
- Taras Bodnar & Arjun K. Gupta & Nestor Parolya, 2013. "On the Strong Convergence of the Optimal Linear Shrinkage Estimator for Large Dimensional Covariance Matrix," Papers 1308.2608, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Glombek, Konstantin, 2013. "A Jarque-Bera test for sphericity of a large-dimensional covariance matrix," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 1/13, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:20:y:1986:i:1:p:50-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.