Minimum variance quadratic unbiased estimation of variance components
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Cheng & B. Chen, 1991. "The locally MIMSQE of nonnormal error variance in quadratically balanced models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 67-70, December.
- Tsai, Ming-Tien, 2004. "Maximum likelihood estimation of covariance matrices under simple tree ordering," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 292-303, May.
- Gelein, Brigitte & Haziza, David & Causeur, David, 2014. "Preserving relationships between variables with MIVQUE based imputation for missing survey data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 197-208.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Egon Zakrajsek, 2000.
"Microeconomic inventory adjustment: evidence from U.S. firm-level data,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2000-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonathan McCarthy & Egon Zakrajsek, 2000. "Microeconomic inventory adjustment: evidence from U.S. firm-level data," Staff Reports 101, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- H. Baltagi, Badi & Heun Song, Seuck & Cheol Jung, Byoung, 2001. "The unbalanced nested error component regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 357-381, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEstimation variance components minimum variance minimum mean square unbiased;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:1:y:1971:i:4:p:445-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.