Increasing directionally convex orderings of random vectors having the same copula, and their use in comparing ordered data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khaledi, Baha-Eldin & Kochar, Subhash, 2005. "Dependence orderings for generalized order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(4), pages 357-367, July.
- Miguel Sordo & Héctor Ramos, 2007. "Characterization of stochastic orders by L-functionals," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 249-263, April.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fathi Manesh, Sirous & Khaledi, Baha-Eldin, 2008. "On the likelihood ratio order for convolutions of independent generalized Rayleigh random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(18), pages 3139-3144, December.
- Kochar, Subhash & Ma, Chunsheng, 1999. "Dispersive ordering of convolutions of exponential random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 321-324, July.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Belzunce, Félix & Ruiz, José M. & Suárez-Llorens, Alfonso, 2008. "On multivariate dispersion orderings based on the standard construction," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 271-281, February.
- Belzunce, Félix & Shaked, Moshe, 2001. "Stochastic comparisons of mixtures of convexly ordered distributions with applications in reliability theory," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 363-372, July.
- Muller, Alfred, 1997. "Stop-loss order for portfolios of dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 219-223, December.
- Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2005. "Ultramodular Functions," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 311-332, May.
- Korwar, Ramesh M., 2002. "On Stochastic Orders for Sums of Independent Random Variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 344-357, February.
- Zhao, Peng & Balakrishnan, N., 2009. "Mean residual life order of convolutions of heterogeneous exponential random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1792-1801, September.
- Kochar, Subhash & Xu, Maochao, 2010. "On the right spread order of convolutions of heterogeneous exponential random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 165-176, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sordo, Miguel A., 2016. "A multivariate extension of the increasing convex order to compare risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 224-230.
- Mesfioui, Mhamed & Denuit, Michel M., 2015. "Comonotonicity, orthant convex order and sums of random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 356-364.
- Sordo, Miguel A. & Suárez-Llorens, Alfonso & Bello, Alfonso J., 2015. "Comparison of conditional distributions in portfolios of dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 62-69.
- Gbari, Samuel & Denuit, Michel, 2014. "Efficient approximations for numbers of survivors in the Lee–Carter model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 71-77.
More about this item
KeywordsIncreasing convex order; Increasing directionally convex order; Generalized order statistics; Copulas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:105:y:2012:i:1:p:45-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.