What role has the "Main Bank" played in Japan?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ushijima, Tatsuo, 2008. "Domestic bank health and foreign direct investment," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 291-309, September.
- Yao, Jun & Ouyang, Hongbing, 2007. "Dark-side evidence on bank-firm relationship in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 198-213, March.
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Kim, Kenneth A. & Kitsabunnarat-Chatjuthamard, P. & Nishikawa, Takeshi, 2011. "The effects of bank relations on stock repurchases: Evidence from Japan," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 94-116, January.
- Cho, Joonmo, 2005. "Human resource management, corporate governance structure and corporate performance in Korea: a comparative analysis of Japan, US and Korea," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 417-430, December.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Hashimoto, Juro & Izumida, Shigemi, 1996. "Japanese firms in financial distress and main banks: Analyses of interest-rate premia," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 175-194, June.
- Patrick McGuire, 2009.
"Bank ties and firm performance in Japan: some evidence since FY2002,"
BIS Working Papers
272, Bank for International Settlements.
- Patrick McGuire, 2009. "Bank Ties and Firm Performance in Japan: Some Evidence since FY2002," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Luke Gower, 2000. "Some Structural Causes of Japan’s Banking Problems," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2000-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2001.
"Risk sharing in the supplier relationship: new evidence from the Japanese automotive industry,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 361-381, August.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 1997. "Risk sharing in the supplier relationship: new evidence from the Japanese automotive industry," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Dynamics FS IV 97-18, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ongena, S. & Smith, D.C., 2000. "Bank relationships : A review," Other publications TiSEM 993b88a5-9a0f-42de-9cec-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Janne Peltoniemi, 2007. "The Benefits of Relationship Banking: Evidence from Small Business Financing in Finland," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 153-171, June.
- Bernotas, David, 2005. "Ownership structure and firm profitability in the Japanese keiretsu," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 533-554, June.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2001. "The Myth of the Main Bank: Japan and Comparative Corporate Governance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-131, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yoon Je Cho & Hellmann, Thomas, 1993. "The government's role in Japanese and Korean credit markets : a new institutional economics perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1190, The World Bank.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2003. "Does Relationship Banking Matter? Japanese Bank-Borrower Ties in Good Times and Bad," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-239, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:2:y:1988:i:2:p:159-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.