Substitution and expansion effects in production theory: The case of joint production
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Lim, Hongil, 1993. "Functional Form And U.S. Agricultural Production Elasticities," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Golan, Amos & Shalit, Haim, 1985.
"Using Wine Quality Differential in Grapes Pricing,"
232640, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Golan, Amos & Shalit, Haim, 1985. "Using Wine Quality Differential in Grapes Pricing," Working Papers 232640, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Tristan Le Cotty & Anthony Aumand & Tancrêde Voituriez, 2003. "Multifonctionnalité et coopération multilatérale Une analyse du coût de fourniture de biens publics par l'agriculture," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 273(1), pages 91-102.
- Turner, Matthew A., 1997. "Quota-Induced Discarding in Heterogeneous Fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 186-195, June.
- Hervé Guyomard & Louis Mahé, 1993. "Théorie de la production en présence de rationnements avec applications. L'exemple des quotas laitiers dans la CEE," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(1), pages 71-94.
- Colby, Hunter & Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi, 1999. "Sources Of Growth And Supply Response: A Cross-Commodity Analysis Of China'S Grain Sector," Bulletins 12985, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1992. "Short- And Long-Run Demand And Substitution Of Agricultural Inputs," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(1), April.
- Squires, Dale, 2016. "Firm behavior under quantity controls: The theory of virtual quantities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 70-86.
- Colby, Hunter & Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi, 2000. "Cross-Commodity Analysis of China's Grain Sector: Sources of Growth and Supply Response," Technical Bulletins 33565, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Colby, Hunter & Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi, 2000. "Cross-Commodity Analysis of China's Grain Sector: Sources of Growth and Supply Response," Technical Bulletins 184371, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1987. "A Model of Production with Supply Management for the Canadian Agricultural Sector," Working Papers 244830, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Afflerbach, Patrick & Fridgen, Gilbert & Keller, Robert & Rathgeber, Andreas W. & Strobel, Florian, 2014. "The by-product effect on metal markets – New insights to the price behavior of minor metals," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 35-44.
- François Bonnieux & Pierre Rainelli, 1989. "Politiques agricoles et environnement dans les pays riches," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 189(1), pages 65-72.
- Yue Ma & Shu Kam Lee & Hing Lin Chan, 2003. "Estimating Firm Behavior under Rationing: a Panel Data Study of the Chinese Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 221-244.
- Asunka, Samuel & Shumway, C. Richard, 1996. "Allocatable Fixed Inputs And Jointness In Agricultural Production: More Implications," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Kjell Salvanes & Dale Squires, 1995. "Transferable quotas, enforcement costs and typical firms: An empirical application to the Norwegian trawler fleet," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Guyomard, Herve & Vermersch, Dominique, 1989. "Derivation of Long-run Factor Demands from Short-run Responses," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(3), October.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & McKinzie, Lance, 1986. "Pseudo Data As A Teaching Tool: Application To The Translog, Multiproduct Profit Function," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(01), July.
- Matthew A. Turner, 1995. "Economics without Free-disposal: Quota-induced Discarding in Heterogenous Fisheries," Working Papers mturner-95-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G., 1989. "The Simple Analytics of Nonjoint Production Relations," Working Papers 197621, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Guyomard, Herve & Mahe, Louis Adrien Pascal, 1993. "Producer Behaviour Under Strict Rationing and Quai-Fixed Factors," Bulletins 7489, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh Venkata, 1989. "Policy structure, output supply and input demand for US crops," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009909, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:9:y:1974:i:3:p:255-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed