A Folk Theorem for Stochastic Games
No abstract is available for this item.
- Lipman, Barton L. & Wang, Ruqu, 2009.
"Switching costs in infinitely repeated games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 292-314, May.
- Barton L. Lipman & Ruqu Wang, 2005. "Switching Costs in Infinitely Repeated Games," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-021, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- Barton Lipman & Ruqu Wang, 2006. "Switching Costs in Infinitely Repeated Games," Working Papers 1032, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Lipman, Barton L. & Wang, Ruqu, 2000. "Switching Costs in Frequently Repeated Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 149-190, August.
- Barton L. Lipman & Ruqu Wang, 1997. "Switching Costs in Frequently Repeated Games," Discussion Papers 1190, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Weibull, Jörgen & Dutta, Prajit & Matros, Alexander, 2002. "Dynamic Bertrand competition with intertemporal demand," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 493, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Feb 2005.
- Miller, David A., 2008. "Invention under uncertainty and the threat of ex post entry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 387-412, April.
- David A. Miller, 2005. "Invention under uncertainty and the threat of ex post entry," Industrial Organization 0510001, EconWPA.
- Tarui, Nori & Mason, Charles F. & Polasky, Stephen & Ellis, Greg, 2008. "Cooperation in the commons with unobservable actions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Nori Tarui & Charles Mason & Stephen Polasky & Greg Ellis, 2007. "Cooperation in the Commons with Unobservable Actions," Working Papers 200711, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Stephane Pallage, 2000. "On the Enforcement of Cooperative Environmental Policies," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(3), pages 572-596, July.
- Stephane Pallage, 1996. "A Two-Country Model of Renewable Resource Sharing," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 41, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Steven A. Matthews, 2006. "Smooth Monotone Contribution Games," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Cho, Seok-ju & Duggan, John, 2009. "Bargaining foundations of the median voter theorem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 851-868, March.
- John Duggan & Seok-ju Cho, 2007. "Bargaining Foundations of the Median Voter Theorem," Wallis Working Papers WP49, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- David Levine, 2000. "The Castle on the Hill," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(2), pages 330-337, April.
- David K Levine, 2000. "The Castle on the Hill," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2068, David K. Levine.
- Kevin Hasker, 2007. "Social norms and choice: a weak folk theorem for repeated matching games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(1), pages 137-146, September.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2007. "Majority Rule Dynamics with Endogenous Status Quo," Wallis Working Papers WP46, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2002. "Globalization and Cooperative Relations," CEPR Discussion Papers 3522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David K. Levine & Aldo Rustichini, 2000. "Introduction," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(2), pages 213-215, April.
- V. Bhaskar & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1998. "Asynchronous Choice and Markov Equilibria:Theoretical Foundations and Applications," Game Theory and Information 9809003, EconWPA.
- Stephen Polasky & Nori Tarui & Gregory Ellis & Charles Mason, 2006. "Cooperation in the commons," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 71-88, September.
- Barton L. Lipman & Ruqu Wang, 2006. "Switching Costs in Infinitely Repeated Games1," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Anders Eriksson & Kristian Lindgren, 2001. "Evolution of Strategies in Repeated Stochastic Games," Working Papers 01-04-023, Santa Fe Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:66:y:1995:i:1:p:1-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed