A Folk Theorem for Stochastic Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lipman, Barton L. & Wang, Ruqu, 2009.
"Switching costs in infinitely repeated games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 292-314, May.
- Barton L. Lipman & Ruqu Wang, 2005. "Switching Costs in Infinitely Repeated Games," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-021, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- Barton Lipman & Ruqu Wang, 2006. "Switching Costs in Infinitely Repeated Games," Working Papers 1032, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Lipman, Barton L. & Wang, Ruqu, 2000. "Switching Costs in Frequently Repeated Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 149-190, August.
- Weibull, Jörgen & Dutta, Prajit & Matros, Alexander, 2002. "Dynamic Bertrand competition with intertemporal demand," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 493, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Feb 2005.
- Miller, David A., 2008.
"Invention under uncertainty and the threat of ex post entry,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 387-412, April.
- David A. Miller, 2005. "Invention under uncertainty and the threat of ex post entry," Industrial Organization 0510001, EconWPA.
- Tarui, Nori & Mason, Charles F. & Polasky, Stephen & Ellis, Greg, 2008.
"Cooperation in the commons with unobservable actions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Nori Tarui & Charles Mason & Stephen Polasky & Greg Ellis, 2007. "Cooperation in the Commons with Unobservable Actions," Working Papers 200711, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Stephane Pallage, 2000. "On the Enforcement of Cooperative Environmental Policies," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(3), pages 572-596, July.
- Steven A. Matthews, 2006. "Smooth Monotone Contribution Games," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Cho, Seok-ju & Duggan, John, 2009.
"Bargaining foundations of the median voter theorem,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 851-868, March.
- John Duggan & Seok-ju Cho, 2007. "Bargaining Foundations of the Median Voter Theorem," Wallis Working Papers WP49, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- David Levine, 2000. "The Castle on the Hill," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(2), pages 330-337, April.
- Kevin Hasker, 2007. "Social norms and choice: a weak folk theorem for repeated matching games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(1), pages 137-146, September.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2007. "Majority Rule Dynamics with Endogenous Status Quo," Wallis Working Papers WP46, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2002. "Globalization and Cooperative Relations," CEPR Discussion Papers 3522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David K. Levine & Aldo Rustichini, 2000. "Introduction," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(2), pages 213-215, April.
- V. Bhaskar & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1998. "Asynchronous Choice and Markov Equilibria:Theoretical Foundations and Applications," Game Theory and Information 9809003, EconWPA.
- Stephen Polasky & Nori Tarui & Gregory Ellis & Charles Mason, 2006. "Cooperation in the commons," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 71-88, September.
- Barton L. Lipman & Ruqu Wang, 2006. "Switching Costs in Infinitely Repeated Games1," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Anders Eriksson & Kristian Lindgren, 2001. "Evolution of Strategies in Repeated Stochastic Games," Working Papers 01-04-023, Santa Fe Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:66:y:1995:i:1:p:1-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.