The dynamic structure of optimal debt contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Houston, Joel F. & Venkataraman, S., 1996. "Liquidation under moral hazard: Optimal debt maturity and loan commitments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 115-133, January.
- Bronsard, C. & Rosenwald, F. & Salvas-Bronsard, L., 1994. "Evidence on Corporate Private Debt Finance and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Cahiers de recherche 9405, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- M. Boyer, 2003.
"Contracting under ex post moral hazard and non-commitment,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 8(1), pages 1-38, August.
- M. Martin Boyer, 2001. "Contracting under Ex Post Moral Hazard and Non-Commitment," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-30, CIRANO.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 2006. "Investment and deposit contracts under costly intermediation and aggregate volatility," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 263-275.
- Cyril Monnet & Erwan Quintin, 2005.
"Optimal contracts in a dynamic costly state verification model,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(4), pages 867-885, November.
- Monnet, Cyril & Quintin, Erwan, 2002. "Optimal contracts in a dynamic costly state verification model," Working Paper Series 0126, European Central Bank.
- Niinimaki, J. -P., 2001. "Intertemporal diversification in financial intermediation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 965-991, May.
- Bénédicte Coestier & Nathalie Fombaron, 2003. "L'audit en assurance," THEMA Working Papers 2003-41, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Samaresh Bardhan & Vivekananda Mukherjee, 2013. "Willful Default In Developing Country Banking System: A Theoretical Exercise," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 101-121, December.
- Michael S. Gibson, 1993. "Long-term banking relationships in general equilibrium," International Finance Discussion Papers 452, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- ATTAR, Andréa, 2003. "Financial contracting along the business cycle," CORE Discussion Papers 2003069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jain, N. & Imai, S., 2015. "Dynamic Costly State Verification with Repeated Loans: a two-period analysis," Working Papers 13889, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Byoung-Ki Kim & Jun Gyu Min, 2016. "Loan Rate Differences across Financial Sectors: A Mechanism Design Approach," Working Papers 2016-16, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Persons, John C., 1997. "Liars Never Prosper? How Management Misrepresentation Reduces Monitoring Costs," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 269-306, October.
- Juan Solé, 2009. "A Model of Lending Resumption after Default: Lessons from Capital Markets during the Nineteenth Century," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(303), pages 557-573, July.
- Attar, Andrea & Campioni, Eloisa, 2003.
"Costly state verification and debt contracts: a critical resume,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 315-343, December.
- ATTAR, Andrea & CAMPIONI, Eloisa, 2003. "Costly state verification and debt contracts: a critical resume," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1712, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Antinolfi, Gaetano & Carli, Francesco, 2015.
"Costly monitoring, dynamic incentives, and default,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 159(PA), pages 105-119.
- Gaetano Antinolfi, 2012. "Costly Monitoring, Dynamic Incentives, and Default," 2012 Meeting Papers 892, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Philipp Meyer-Brauns, 2014. "Financial Contracting with Tax Evaders," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-01, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Dionne, Georges & Spaeter, Sandrine, 2003.
"Environmental risk and extended liability: The case of green technologies,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 1025-1060, May.
- Dionne, G. & Spaeter, S., 1998. "Environmental Risk and Extended Liability: the Case of Green Technologies," Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- 98-12, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques..
- Edward Simpson Prescott, 2004. "Auditing and bank capital regulation," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 47-63.
- Edward Simpson Prescott, 2004.
"Auditing and bank capital regulation,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 47-63.
- Juan Sole, 2006. "Lending Resumption After Default; Lessons from Capital Markets During the 19th Century," IMF Working Papers 06/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Meyer-Brauns, Philipp, 2014. "Financial Contracting with Tax Evaders," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100524, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:52:y:1990:i:1:p:68-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.