Demand for risky financial assets: A portfolio analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nocetti, Diego C., 2013. "The LeChatelier principle for changes in risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 460-466.
- Youichiro Higashi & Kazuya Hyogo & Norio Takeoka & Hiroyuki Tanaka, 2017. "Comparative impatience under random discounting," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(3), pages 621-651, March.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2008. "Aggregation of Discount Rates: an Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers halshs-00394035, HAL.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013. "Collective risk aversion," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 411-437, February.
- Masamitsu Ohnishi & Yusuke Osaki, 2004. "The Comparative Statics of Equilibrium Derivative Prices," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ephraim Clark & Octave Jokung, 1999. "A Note on Asset Proportions, Stochastic Dominance, and the 50% Rule," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(12), pages 1724-1727, December.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2014. "How to aggregate experts' discount rates: an equilibrium approach," Post-Print halshs-00927269, HAL.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:141-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Jun & Wei, Wei, 2015. "Notions of multivariate dependence and their applications in optimal portfolio selections with dependent risks," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 156-169.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2009. "Cognitive biases and the representative agent," Working Papers halshs-00488570, HAL.
- Cheung, Ka Chun, 2006. "Optimal portfolio problem with unknown dependency structure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 167-175, February.
- Campbell, T. Colin & Gallmeyer, Michael & Johnson, Shane A. & Rutherford, Jessica & Stanley, Brooke W., 2011. "CEO optimism and forced turnover," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 695-712, September.
- Diego Nocetti & Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2008.
"Properties of the Social Discount Rate in a Benthamite Framework with Heterogeneous Degrees of Impatience,"
INFORMS, vol. 54(10), pages 1822-1826, October.
- Diego Nocetti & Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2008. "Properties of the Social Discount Rate in a Benthamite Framework with Heterogeneous Degrees of Impatience," Post-Print halshs-00365980, HAL.
- Jouini, E. & Napp, C., 2008. "On Abel's concept of doubt and pessimism," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3682-3694, November.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2014. "How to aggregate experts' discount rates: An equilibrium approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 235-243.
- Cheung, Ka Chun & Yang, Hailiang, 2004. "Ordering optimal proportions in the asset allocation problem with dependent default risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 595-609, December.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Cohen, Michele & Meilijson, Isaac, 2004.
"Four notions of mean-preserving increase in risk, risk attitudes and applications to the rank-dependent expected utility model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 547-571, August.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Michèle Cohen & Isaac Meilijson, 2004. "Four notions of mean preserving increase in risk, risk attitudes and applications to the Rank-Dependent Expected Utility model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00212281, HAL.
- Li, Xiaohu & Li, Chen, 2016. "On allocations to portfolios of assets with statistically dependent potential risk returns," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 178-186.
- Niousha Shahidi, 2014. "Moral hazard and optimal insurance contract with a continuum effort," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1350-1360.
- Suyeol Ryu & Iltae Kim & Soo-Jong Kim, 2010. "Comparative Statics under Uncertainty with the Monotone Probability Ratio Order Revisited," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 26, pages 203-222.
- Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris, 1996. "Portfolio choice under noisy asset returns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 47-51, October.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2012. "Behavioral biases and the representative agent," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 97-123, July.
- Ormiston, Michael B. & E. Schlee, Edward, 1999. "Comparative statics tests between decision models under risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-166, October.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00212281 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2319 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:50:y:1990:i:1:p:204-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .