Optimal macroeconomic policy adjustment under conditions of risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2011.
"Stabilization Theory and Policy: 50 Years after the Phillips Curve,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(309), pages 67-88, January.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2008. "Stabilization Theory and Policy: 50 Years after the Phillips Curve," Working Papers UWEC-2008-09-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Volker Wieland, "undated".
"Monetary Policy and Uncertainty about the Natural Unemployment Rate,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
11, Society for Computational Economics.
- Volker W. Wieland, 1998. "Monetary policy and uncertainty about the natural unemployment rate," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wieland, Volker, 2003. "Monetary Policy and Uncertainty about the Natural Unemployment Rate," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/05, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Wieland, Volker, 2003. "Monetary Policy and Uncertainty about the Natural Unemployment Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 3811, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Kendrick & Hans Amman, 2006.
"A Classification System for Economic Stochastic Control Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 453-481, June.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 2003. "A Classification System for Economic Stochastic Control Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 114, Society for Computational Economics.
- David Kendrick, 1976. "Applications of Control Theory to Macroeconomics," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 2, pages 171-190 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Tucci, 2006. "Understanding the Difference Between Robust Control and Optimal Control in a Linear Discrete-Time System with Time-Varying Parameters," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 533-558, June.
- Reinhard Neck & Sohbet Karbuz, 2017. "Dynamic Optimization under Uncertainty: A Case Study for Austrian Macroeconomic Policies," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808250, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kendrick, David A., 2005. "Stochastic control for economic models: past, present and the paths ahead," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-30, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:4:y:1972:i:1:p:58-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.