Commodity price fluctuations: Price dependent delays and nonlinearities as explanatory factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghassan Dibeh, 2001. "Time Delays and Business Cycles: Hilferding's model revisited," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 329-341.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2018. "An analysis of time-varying commodity market price discovery," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 122-133.
- Xie, Qingshuang & Wang, Tonghuan & Zeng, Chunhua & Dong, Xiaohui & Guan, Lin, 2018. "Predicting fluctuations-caused regime shifts in a time delayed dynamics of an invading species," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 493(C), pages 69-83.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Li, Kai & Wei, Junjie & Zheng, Min, 2009.
"Market stability switches in a continuous-time financial market with heterogeneous beliefs,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1432-1442, November.
- Xue-Zhong He & Kai Li & Junjie Wei & Min Zheng, 2009. "Market Stability Switches in a Continuous-Time Financial Market with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Research Paper Series 252, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Fernandez-Anaya, Guillermo & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Ibarra-Valdez, Carlos, 2007. "On feedback and stable price adjustment mechanisms," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 377(1), pages 211-226.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Li, Kai, 2012.
"Heterogeneous beliefs and adaptive behaviour in a continuous-time asset price model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 973-987.
- Xue-Zhong He & Kai Li, 2011. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and Adaptive Behaviour in a Continuous-Time Asset Price Model," Research Paper Series 291, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Zheng, Min, 2010.
"Dynamics of moving average rules in a continuous-time financial market model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 615-634, December.
- Xue-Zhong He & Min Zheng, 2010. "Dynamics of Moving Average Rules in a Continuous-time Financial Market Model," Research Paper Series 268, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sophie Mitra & Jean-Marc Boussard, 2008. "Storage and the Volatility of Agricultural Prices: A Model of Endogenous Fluctuations," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-11, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Gori & Luca Guerrini & Mauro Sodini, 2014. "Hopf Bifurcation in a Cobweb Model with Discrete Time Delays," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 2014, pages 1-8, June.
- Chen, Jianxin & Zhang, Tonghua & Zhou, Yongwu, 2020. "Dynamics of a risk-averse newsvendor model with continuous-time delay in supply chain financing," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 133-148.
- Chambers, Marcus J., 1998.
"The estimation of systems of joint differential-difference equations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-31, July.
- Chambers, MJ, 1995. "The Estimation of Systems of Joint Differential-Difference Equations," Economics Discussion Papers 2764, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Matsumoto, Akio & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2015. "Delay dynamics of a Cournot game with heterogeneous duopolies," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 269(C), pages 699-713.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berg, Ernst, 2017. "Impacts of Inventory Management on Price Volatility in Agricultural Commodity Markets: Insights from a System Dynamics Model," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261281, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nicoleta SÎRGHI & Gabriela MIRCEA & Mihaela NEAMŢU & Laura Mariana CISMAŞ & Camelia HAŢEGAN, 2016. "Stability Analysis Of Some Dynamical Models For Prices With Distributed Delays," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(3), pages 135-152.
- Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2018. "Heterogeneous Agent Models in Finance," Research Paper Series 389, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Paul Zak, 1999. "Kaleckian Lags in General Equilibrium," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 321-330.
- Walter C. Labys, 2003. "New Directions in the Modeling and Forecasting of Commodity Markets," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 122(2), pages 3-19.
- Walter Labys, 2005. "Commodity Price Fluctuations: A Century of Analysis," Working Papers Working Paper 2005-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Jin, Hyun Joung & Frechette, Darren L., 2002. "Fractal Geometry In Agricultural Cash Price Dynamics," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19696, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kai Li, 2014. "Asset Price Dynamics with Heterogeneous Beliefs and Time Delays," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 1-2014.
- Rachida Hennani, 2015. "Can the Lasota(1977)’s model compete with the Mackey-Glass(1977)’s model in nonlinear modelling of financial time series?," Working Papers 15-09, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2015.
- M. Burton, 1993. "Some Illustrations Of Chaos In Commodity Models," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 38-50, January.
- Uwe Küchler & Eckhard Platen, 2007. "Time Delay and Noise Explaining Cyclical Fluctuations in Prices of Commodities," Research Paper Series 195, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:48:y:1989:i:2:p:497-509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.