Warranties, moral hazard, and the lemons problem
No abstract is available for this item.
- Tim Friehe & Tobias Tröger, 2012.
"Sequencing of remedies in sales law,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 159-184, February.
- Tim Friehe & Tobias H. Tröger, "undated". "Sequencing of Remedies in Sales Law," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2008-1-1224, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Emons, Winand, 2001. "Credence goods monopolists," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 375-389, March.
- Winand Emons, 1995. "Credence Goods Monopolists," Diskussionsschriften dp9501, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Emons, Winand, 1997. "Credence Goods Monopolists," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt9c5508x4, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Philip H. Dybvig & Nancy A. Lutz, 1993. "Warranties, Durability, and Maintenance: Two-sided Moral Hazard in a Continuous-Time Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 575-597.
- Nancy A. Lutz & Philip H. Dybvig, 1989. "Warranties, Durability, and Maintenance: Two Sided Moral Hazard in a Continuous-Time Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 922, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ignatius J. Horstmann & Frank Mathewson & Neil Quigley, 2005. "Agency Contracts with Long-Term Customer Relationships," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(3), pages 589-608, July.
- Jiménez, Nadia Huitzilin & San Martín, Sonia, 2010. "The role of country-of-origin, ethnocentrism and animosity in promoting consumer trust. The moderating role of familiarity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 34-45, February.
- Stanley Baiman & Paul E. Fischer & Madhav V. Rajan, 2000. "Information, Contracting, and Quality Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(6), pages 776-789, June.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Skogh, Goran, 2003. "Quality, self-regulation, and competition: the case of insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 267-280, April.
- Junhong Chu & Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 2009. "Quantifying the Economic Value of Warranties in the U.S. Server Market," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 99-121, 01-02.
- Burkey, Mark L., 2008. ""Selling the store" to the HMO: A life insurance contract for optimal provision of care," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 118-132, January.
- Giorgio Coricelli & Luigi Luini, 1999. "Double Moral Hazard: an Experiment on Warranties," CEEL Working Papers 9901, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Li, Kunpeng & Chhajed, Dilip & Mallik, Suman, 2005. "Design of Extended Warranties in Supply Chains," Working Papers 05-0128, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Emons, Winand, 2000. "Expertise, contingent fees, and insufficient attorney effort," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 21-33, March.
- Nelson, Julianne, 1991. "Quality as a substitute for quantity : Do more reliable products ever sell for less?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 239-243, July.
- Aidan Hollis, 1996. "Exclusivity Restrictions in Markets with Adverse Selection: The Case of Extended Warranties," Working Papers ecpap-96-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:46:y:1988:i:1:p:16-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed