Stability and instability in oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Lamantia, Fabio, 2012.
"A dynamic model of oligopoly with R&D externalities along networks. Part I,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM),
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 51-65.
- Italo Bischi, Gian & Lamantia, Fabio, 2012. "A dynamic model of oligopoly with R&D externalities along networks. Part II," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 66-82.
- Ahmad Naimzada & Emanuela Randon, 2007. "Dynamics of technology sharing cartels and industrial structure under a rule of thumb," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 54(3), pages 295-317, September.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael, 2001. "Equilibrium selection in a nonlinear duopoly game with adaptive expectations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-100, September.
- Tramontana, Fabio & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu, 2009.
"Cournot duopoly when the competitors operate multiple production plants,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 250-265, January.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & Tönu Puu, 2008. "Cournot Duopoly when the Competitors Operate Multiple Production Plants," Working Papers 0809, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Anufriev, Mikhail & Kopányi, Dávid & Tuinstra, Jan, 2013.
"Learning cycles in Bertrand competition with differentiated commodities and competing learning rules,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2562-2581.
- Anufriev, M. & Tuinstra, J. & Kopányi, D., 2012. "Learning Cycles in Bertrand Competition with Differentiated Commodities and Competing Learning Rules," CeNDEF Working Papers 12-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Mikhail Anufriev & D?½vid Kop?½nyiz & Jan Tuinstra, 2013. "Learning Cycles in Bertrand Competition with Differentiated Commodities and Competing Learning Rules," Working Paper Series 8, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chiarella, C., 1991.
"The birth of limit cycles in Cournot oligopoly models with time delays,"
Pure Mathematics and Applications,
Department of Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest, vol. 2(2-3), pages 81-92.
- Carl Chiarella, 1991. "The Birth of Limit Cycles in Cournot Oligopoly Models with Time Delays," Working Paper Series 11, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Troy Tassier, 2013. "Handbook of Research on Complexity, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. and Edward Elgar," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 132-133.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:281:y:2016:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hefti, Andreas, 2016. "On the relationship between uniqueness and stability in sum-aggregative, symmetric and general differentiable games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 83-96.
- Gangopadhyay Partha, 2008. "Irrationality, Non-equilibrium Conflict and Complex Dynamics," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Tuinstra, J., 2000. "Price adjustment in a model of monopolistic competition," CeNDEF Working Papers 00-13, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Russell Cooper, 1987. "Dynamic Behavior of Imperfectly Competitive Economies with Multiple Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 2388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Furth, D., 2007. "Anything goes with heterogeneous, but not with homogeneous oligopoly," CeNDEF Working Papers 07-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Antonio Doria, Francisco, 2011. "J.B. Rosser Jr. , Handbook of Research on Complexity, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK--Northampton, MA, USA (2009) 436 + viii pp., index, ISBN 978 1 84542 089 5 (cased)," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 196-204, April.
- Dohtani, Akitaka, 1998. "The system stability of dynamic processes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 161-182, March.
- Okuguchi, Koji & Yamazaki, Takeshi, 2008. "Global stability of unique Nash equilibrium in Cournot oligopoly and rent-seeking game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1204-1211, April.
- Eren Inci, 2004. "A Model of R&D Tax Incentives," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 597, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2006.
- Ahmad Naimzada & Fabio Tramontana, 2010. "A Dynamic Model of a Boundedly Rational Consumer with a Simple Least Squared Learning Mechanism," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 47-56, June.
- Furth, Dave, 2009. "Anything goes with heterogeneous, but not always with homogeneous oligopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 183-203, January.
- Ahmad K. Naimzada & Fabio Tramontana, 2007. "Un Modello Dinamico del Consumatore con Razionalità Limitata e Analisi Globale," Working Papers 117, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:251:y:2015:i:c:p:169-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:294:y:2017:i:c:p:253-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoernig, Steffen H., 2003. "Existence of equilibrium and comparative statics in differentiated goods Cournot oligopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 989-1019, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:40:y:1986:i:2:p:197-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.