The stability of the cournot oligopoly model: A reassessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tramontana, Fabio & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu, 2009.
"Cournot duopoly when the competitors operate multiple production plants,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 250-265, January.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & Tönu Puu, 2008. "Cournot Duopoly when the Competitors Operate Multiple Production Plants," Working Papers 0809, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Chuman, Eiichi, 2010. "Comparing Cournot and Stackelberg Duopoly," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 51(2), pages 59-73, December.
- Allouch, Nizar, 2015.
"On the private provision of public goods on networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 527-552.
- Nizar Allouch, 2012. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods on Networks," Working Papers 689, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Nizar Allouch, 2012. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods on Networks," Working Papers 2012.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eiichi Chuman, 2008. "Stability And Instability Of The Coucrnot Equilibrium ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 259-263, September.
- Troy Tassier, 2013. "Handbook of Research on Complexity, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. and Edward Elgar," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 132-133.
- Hommes, C.H. & Ochea, M. & Tuinstra, J., 2011. "On the stability of the Cournot equilibrium: An evolutionary approach," CeNDEF Working Papers 11-10, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Roy, Sunanda & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2012.
"Characterizing stability properties in games with strategic substitutes,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 337-353.
- Roy, Sunanda & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2010. "Characterizing Stability Properties in Games with Strategic Substitutes," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sunanda Roy & Tarun Sabarwal, 2010. "Characterizing Stability Properties in Games with Strategic Substitutes," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201003, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Roy, Sunanda & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2012. "Characterizing Stability Properties in Games with Strategic Substitutes," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34778, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hefti, Andreas, 2016. "On the relationship between uniqueness and stability in sum-aggregative, symmetric and general differentiable games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 83-96.
- Cars H. Hommes & Marius I. Ochea & Jan Tuinstra, 2016. "Evolutionary Competition between Adjustment Processes in Cournot Oligopoly: Instability and Complex Dynamics," THEMA Working Papers 2016-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Okuguchi, Koji & Yamazaki, Takeshi, 2008. "Global stability of unique Nash equilibrium in Cournot oligopoly and rent-seeking game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1204-1211, April.
- Gao, Xing & Zhong, Weijun & Mei, Shue, 2012. "On local stability of Cournot models with simultaneous and sequential decisions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 207-212.
- Ikeda, Takeshi, 2007. "Does a tariff really enhance welfare?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 139-148, March.
- Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola, 2013. "On the convergence to the Cournot equilibrium in a productive asset oligopoly," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 441-445.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael, 2001. "Equilibrium selection in a nonlinear duopoly game with adaptive expectations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-100, September.
- Chiarella, C., 1991.
"The birth of limit cycles in Cournot oligopoly models with time delays,"
Pure Mathematics and Applications,
Department of Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest, vol. 2(2-3), pages 81-92.
- Carl Chiarella, 1991. "The Birth of Limit Cycles in Cournot Oligopoly Models with Time Delays," Working Paper Series 11, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- R Cornes & R Hartley, 2005. "The Geometry of Aggregative Games," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0514, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Duarte Brito, 2007. "The Farrell and Shapiro condition revisited," IET Working Papers Series 01/2007, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Lambert Schoonbeek, 1997. "A dynamic Stackelberg model with production-adjustment costs," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 271-282, October.
- Dastidar, Krishnendu Ghosh, 2000. "Is a Unique Cournot Equilibrium Locally Stable?," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 206-218, August.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 1996. "Stability of a Cournot-Nash equilibrium: The multiproduct case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-462.
- Antonio Doria, Francisco, 2011. "J.B. Rosser Jr. , Handbook of Research on Complexity, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK--Northampton, MA, USA (2009) 436 + viii pp., index, ISBN 978 1 84542 089 5 (cased)," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 196-204, April.
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Levin, Yuri & Nediak, Mikhail, 2015. "Quantity Competition in the Presence of Strategic Consumers," MPRA Paper 62075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dindos, Martin & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2006. "Better-reply dynamics and global convergence to Nash equilibrium in aggregative games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 261-292, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:35:y:1985:i:2:p:307-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.