Rational expectations in microeconomic models: An overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dutta, Jayasri & Morris, Stephen, 1997.
"The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 231-244, March.
- Jayasri Dutta & Stephen Morris, "undated". "The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs," Penn CARESS Working Papers 269cceedcbd401a5e46548b88, Penn Economics Department.
- DUTTA, Jayasri & MORRIS, Stephen, 1995. "The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs," CORE Discussion Papers 1995076, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dutta, J. & Morris, S., 1997. "The revelation of information and self-fulfilling beliefs," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1264, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jayasri Dutta & Stephen Morris, "undated". ""The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs''," CARESS Working Papres 95-03, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2009. "Information revelation in a security market: The impact of uncertain participation," Working Papers halshs-00575046, HAL.
- Minehart, Deborah & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1999.
"Ex Post Regret and the Decentralized Sharing of Information,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 114-131, April.
- Deborah Minehart & Suzanne Scotchmer, 1995. "Ex Post Regret and the Decentralized Sharing of Information," Papers 0058, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Polemarchakis, Heracles M., 1998.
"Partial Revelation with Rational Expectations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 171-181, May.
- HEIFETZ, Aviad & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles, 1995. "Partial Revelation with Rational Expectations," CORE Discussion Papers 1995079, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- HEIFETZ, Aviad & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M., 1998. "Partial revelation with rational expectations," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1324, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Grande, Giuseppe & Ventura, Luigi, 2002.
"Labor income and risky assets under market incompleteness: Evidence from Italian data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 597-620, March.
- Giuseppe Grande & Luigi Ventura, 2001. "Labor Income and Risky Assets under Market Incompleteness: Evidence from Italian Data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 399, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pietra, Tito & Siconolfi, Paolo, 1998. "Fully revealing equilibria in sequential economies with asset markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 211-223, March.
- Peck, James, 2014. "A battle of informed traders and the market game foundations for rational expectations equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 153-173.
- Pietra, Tito & Siconolfi, Paolo, 1997. "Extrinsic Uncertainty and the Informational Role of Prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 154-180, November.
- Kevin Zhu, 2004. "Information Transparency of Business-to-Business Electronic Markets: A Game-Theoretic Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(5), pages 670-685, May.
- Shah, Sudhir A., 1995. "Bayesian learning behaviour and the stability of equilibrium forecasts," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 461-495.
- Juli Radev, 2011. "Static and dynamic market disequilibrium," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 36-63.
- Silva Lopes, Artur, 1994.
"A "hipótese das expectativas racionais": teoria e realidade (uma visita guiada à literatura até 1992)
[The "rational expectations hypothesis": theory and reality (a guided tour ," MPRA Paper 9699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jul 2008.
- Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2001. "Rational limits to arbitrage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25068, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lambert, Nicolas & Ostrovsky, Michael & Panov, Mikhail, 2014.
"Strategic Trading in Informationally Complex Environments,"
3021, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Nicolas S. Lambert & Michael Ostrovsky & Mikhail Panov, 2014. "Strategic Trading in Informationally Complex Environments," NBER Working Papers 20516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehud Kalai & Ehud Lehrer, 1990. "Merging Economic Forecasts," Discussion Papers 1035, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Catherine Rouzaud, 1983. "Anticipations rationnelles et information révélée par les prix : une introduction," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(6), pages 1116-1144.
- Hellwig, Martin, 1996. "Rational expectations equilibria in sequence economies with symmetric information: The two-period case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 9-49.
- DeMarzo, Peter & Skiadas, Costis, 1998. "Aggregation, Determinacy, and Informational Efficiency for a Class of Economies with Asymmetric Information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-152, May.
- Biais, Bruno & Foucault, Thierry, 1993.
"Asymétrie d’information et marchés financiers : une synthèse de la littérature récente,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(1), pages 8-44, mars.
- Thierry Foucault & Bruno Biais, 1993. "Asymétries d'information et marchés financiers : une synthèse de la littérature récente," Post-Print hal-00711386, HAL.
- Zijp, R. van, 1990. "New classical monetary business cycle theory," Serie Research Memoranda 0058, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Emanuela Sciubba, 2005.
"Asymmetric information and survival in financial markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(2), pages 353-379, February.
- Sciubba, E., 1999. "Asymmetric Information and Survival in Financial Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9908, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng & Tourky, Rabee & Zhang, Zhixiang, 2008. "Similarity of differential information with subjective prior beliefs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 1024-1039, September.
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand, 2001. "Rational Limits to Arbitrage," FMG Discussion Papers dp392, Financial Markets Group.
- Garcia, René, 1986. "La théorie économique de l’information : exposé synthétique de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 88-109, mars.
- Ehud Kalai, 2005. "Partially-Specified Large Games," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000565, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:26:y:1982:i:2:p:201-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.