Generation Adequacy via Call Options Obligations: Safe Passage to the Promised Land
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moore, J. & Woo, C.K. & Horii, B. & Price, S. & Olson, A., 2010. "Estimating the option value of a non-firm electricity tariff," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1609-1614.
- Alfredo Garcia & Ennio Stacchetti, 2011. "Investment dynamics in electricity markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(2), pages 149-187, February.
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2006. "The Convergence of Market Designs for Adequate Generating Capacity," Papers of Peter Cramton 06mdfra, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2006.
- Kim, Hyunsook & Kim, Sung-Soo, 2012. "The resource adequacy scheme in the Korean electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 133-144.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M. & Cramton, Peter, 2010.
"Using forward markets to improve electricity market design,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 195-200, December.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2009. "Using Forward Markets to Improve Electricity Market Design," Papers of Peter Cramton 09ufm, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2009.
- Tishler, A. & Newman, J. & Spekterman, I. & Woo, C.K., 2008. "Assessing the options for a competitive electricity market in Israel," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 21-29, March.
- Finon, Dominique & Pignon, Virginie, 2008. "Electricity and long-term capacity adequacy: The quest for regulatory mechanism compatible with electricity market," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 143-158, September.
- Luiz T. A. Maurer & Luiz A. Barroso, 2011. "Electricity Auctions : An Overview of Efficient Practices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2346.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Jonas Frank & Hans-Dieter Karl & Johannes Pfeiffer & Karen Pittel & Ursula Triebswetter & Jochen Habermann & Wolfgang Mauch & Thomas Staudacher, 2012. "Die Zukunft der Energiemärkte: Ökonomische Analyse und Bewertung von Potenzialen und Handlungsmöglichkeiten," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 57, October.
- Heo, Deung-Yong & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2013.
"Standardized Contracts with Swing for the Market-Supported Procurement of Energy and Reserve: Illustrative Examples,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
36747, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Heo, Deung-Yong & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2015. "Standardized contracts with swing for the market-supported procurement of energy and reserve: illustrative examples," ISU General Staff Papers 201506160700001052, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:9:p:1353-:d:111178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ray REES & Sebastian SCHOLZ, 2010. "Electricity Market Design for Germany," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 2010-EN.
- Holmberg, Pär & Newbery, David, 2010.
"The supply function equilibrium and its policy implications for wholesale electricity auctions,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 209-226, December.
- Holmberg, Pär & Newbery, David, 2009. "The Supply Function Equilibrium and Its Policy Implications for Wholesale Electricity Auctions," Working Paper Series 812, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Holmberg, P. & Newbery, D., 2010. "The Supply Function Equilibrium and its Policy Implications for Wholesale Electricity Auctions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1016, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Heo, Deung-Yong Yong, 2015. "Studies on electric power markets: preparing for the penetration of renewable resources," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800005377, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Batlle, Carlos & Vazquez, Carlos & Rivier, Michel & Perez-Arriaga, Ignacio J., 2007. "Enhancing power supply adequacy in Spain: Migrating from capacity payments to reliability options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4545-4554, September.
- Brown, David, 2014. "Capacity Payment Mechanisms and Investment Incentives in Restructured Electricity Markets," Working Papers 2014-13, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Roques, Fabien A., 2008.
"Market design for generation adequacy: Healing causes rather than symptoms,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 171-183, September.
- Roques, F.A., 2008. "Market Design for Generation Adequacy: Healing Causes rather than Symptoms," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0821, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tishler, Asher & Milstein, Irena & Woo, Chi-Keung, 2008. "Capacity commitment and price volatility in a competitive electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1625-1647, July.
- Moreno, R. & Barroso, L.A. & Rudnick, H. & Mocarquer, S. & Bezerra, B., 2010. "Auction approaches of long-term contracts to ensure generation investment in electricity markets: Lessons from the Brazilian and Chilean experiences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5758-5769, October.
- de Maere d’Aertrycke, Gauthier & Ehrenmann, Andreas & Smeers, Yves, 2017. "Investment with incomplete markets for risk: The need for long-term contracts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 571-583.
- Peter Cramton & Axel Ockenfels & Steven Stoft, 2013. "Capacity Market Fundamentals," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:18:y:2005:i:9:p:28-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .