Diagnosing the California Electricity Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolak, Frank A., 2005. "Lessons from international experience with electricity market monitoring," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3692, The World Bank.
- Zhang, Liang & Ruan, Jian & Ding, Jianhua, 2014. "The institutional power shortage in China: Capacity shortage or capacity under-utilisation?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 480-494.
- Woo, C.K. & King, M. & Tishler, A. & Chow, L.C.H., 2006. "Costs of electricity deregulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 747-768.
- Masahiko Aoki & Geoffrey Rothwell, 2013.
"A comparative institutional analysis of the Fukushima nuclear disaster: Lessons and policy implications,"
Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 8, pages 105-132
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko & Rothwell, Geoffrey, 2013. "A comparative institutional analysis of the Fukushima nuclear disaster: Lessons and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 240-247.
- Arango, Santiago, 2007. "Simulation of alternative regulations in the Colombian electricity market," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 305-319, December.
- Bye, Torstein & Bruvoll, Annegrete & Aune, Finn Roar, 2008. "Inflow shortages in deregulated power markets -- Reasons for concern?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1693-1711, July.
- Tangeras, T., 2017.
"Equilibrium supply security in a multinational electricity market with renewable production,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1716, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tangerås, Thomas, 2017. "Equilibrium Supply Security in a Multinational Electricity Market with Renewable Production," Working Paper Series 1162, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 05 May 2017.
- Baskette, C. & Horii, B. & Kollman, E. & Price, S., 2006. "Avoided cost estimation and post-reform funding allocation for California's energy efficiency programs," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1084-1099.
- Woo, Chi-Keung & Horowitz, Ira & Olson, Arne & Horii, Brian & Baskette, Carmen, 2006. "Efficient frontiers for electricity procurement by an LDC with multiple purchase options," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 70-80, January.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:4:y:2006:i:2:p:14567498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi-Keung Woo, Ira Horowitz, Jay Zarnikau, Jack Moore, Brendan Schneiderman, Tony Ho, and Eric Leung, 2016. "What Moves the Ex Post Variable Profit of Natural-Gas-Fired Generation in California?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Park, S.C. & Jin, Y.G. & Song, H.Y. & Yoon, Y.T., 2015. "Designing a critical peak pricing scheme for the profit maximization objective considering price responsiveness of customers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 521-531.
- Christian Vossler & Timothy Mount & Robert Thomas & Ray Zimmerman, 2009. "An experimental investigation of soft price caps in uniform price auction markets for wholesale electricity," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 44-59, August.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell, 2015.
"The US Electricity Industry After 20 Years of Restructuring,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 437-463, August.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell, 2015. "The U.S. Electricity Industry After 20 Years of Restructuring," NBER Working Papers 21113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helman, Udi, 2006. "Market power monitoring and mitigation in the US wholesale power markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 877-904.
- Frank A. Wolak, 2006. "Unilateral Market Power in Wholesale Electricity Markets," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(2), pages 10-15, 07.
- Poletti, Steve, 2009. "Government procurement of peak capacity in the New Zealand electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3409-3417, September.
- Tishler, A. & Woo, C.K., 2006. "Likely failure of electricity deregulation: Explanation with application to Israel," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 845-856.
- Frank A. Wolak, 2011. "Managing Demand-Side Economic and Political Constraints on Electricity Industry Re-structuring Processes," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/61, European University Institute.
- Horowitz, I. & Woo, C.K., 2006. "Designing Pareto-superior demand-response rate options," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1040-1051.
- Sandro Sapio, 2008. "Volatility-price relationships in power exchanges: A demand-supply analysis," LEM Papers Series 2008/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Woo, C.K. & Olson, A. & Horowitz, I., 2006. "Market efficiency, cross hedging and price forecasts: California's natural-gas markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1290-1304.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:16:y:2003:i:7:p:11-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.