Transmission Rights and Market Power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2005.
"Merchant Transmission Investment,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 233-264, June.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Merchant Transmission Investment," Working Papers 0304, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Tirole, Jean, 2004. "Merchant Transmission Investment," IDEI Working Papers 263, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Merchant Transmission Investment," NBER Working Papers 9534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joskow, P. & Tirole, J., 2003. "Merchant Transmission Investment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0324, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Førsund, Finn R., 2005. "Hydropower Economics," Memorandum 30/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel A. Benitez, 2004. "On Quantity Competition and Transmission Constraints in Electricity Market," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 98, Econometric Society.
- Rashmi Jain & Anwar S. Siddiqui & Majid Jamil & C. P. Gupta & Preeti, 2017. "A strategy for FTR bidding in deregulated electricity markets," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 8(1), pages 78-89, January.
- Parisio, Lucia & Bosco, Bruno, 2008.
"Electricity prices and cross-border trade: Volume and strategy effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1760-1775, July.
- Parisio, Lucia & Bosco, Bruno, 2006. "Electricity prices and cross-border trade: volume and strategy effects," MPRA Paper 473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Micola, Augusto Ruperez & Bunn, Derek W., 2007. "Two markets and a weak link," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 79-93, January.
- Somani, Abhishek, 2012. "Financial risk management and market performance in restructured electric power markets: Theoretical and agent-based test bed studies," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003479, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bravo, Diego & Sauma, Enzo & Contreras, Javier & de la Torre, Sebastián & Aguado, José A. & Pozo, David, 2016. "Impact of network payment schemes on transmission expansion planning with variable renewable generation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 410-421.
- Severin Borenstein & James B. Bushnell & Frank A. Wolak, 2002. "Measuring Market Inefficiencies in California's Restructured Wholesale Electricity Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1376-1405, December.
- Rosellon, Juan & Tregear, Juan & Zenon, Eric, 2010.
"El modelo HRV para expansión óptima de redes de transmisión: una aplicación a la red eléctrica de Ontario
[The HRV Model for the Optimal Expansion of Transmission Networks: an Application to the On," MPRA Paper 26471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Junjie, 2005. "U.S. Financial Transmission Rights: Theory and Practice," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joskow, Paul L & Tirole, Jean, 1999. "Transmission Rights and Market Power on Electric Power Networks I: Financial Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 2093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rangel, Luiz Fernando, 2008. "Competition policy and regulation in hydro-dominated electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1292-1302, April.
- Mario Ibarburu, 2001. "Regulación en los mercados eléctricos competitivos," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0801, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Helman, Udi, 2006. "Market power monitoring and mitigation in the US wholesale power markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 877-904.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell & Frank Wolak, 2000. "Diagnosing Market Power in California's Restructured Wholesale Electricity Market," NBER Working Papers 7868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2222-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neuhoff, K., 2003. "Integrating Transmission and Energy Markets Mitigates Market Power," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0310, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:36-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Ignacio Sánchez-Macías & Pedro Calero Pérez, 2003. "Regulación de las tarifas de acceso a las redes y liberalización del sector eléctrico español," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 166(3), pages 61-83, September.
- Joskow, Paul L & Tirole, Jean, 1999. "Transmission Rights and Market Power on Electric Power Networks. II: Physical Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 2087, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:12:y:1999:i:8:p:77-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.