Duopoly with employee-controlled and profit-maximizing firms: Bertrand vs Cournot competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MARINI, Marco, 1996.
"Property Rights and Market : Employee Privatization as a Cooperative Bargaining Process,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1996023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marco, Marini, 1996. "Property Rights and Market: Employee Privatization as a Cooperative Bargaining Process," MPRA Paper 31870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marini, M., 1996. "Property rights and market: employee privatization as a cooperative bargaining process," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1252, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. Lambertini & G. Rossini, 1995. "Are Labor-Managed Firms Really Able to Survive Competition With Profit-Maximizing Firms?," Working Papers 222, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini, 1998.
"Process innovation and the persistence of monopoly with labour-managed firms,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 3(4), pages 359-369.
- L. Lambertini, 1997. "Process Innovation and the Persistence of Monopoly with Labour-Managed Firms," Working Papers 268, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marco Marini & Alberto Zevi, 2011.
"‘Just one of us’: consumers playing oligopoly in mixed markets,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 239-263, November.
- Marco, Marini & Alberto, Zevi, 2010. "'Just one of us': Consumers playing oligopoly in mixed markets," MPRA Paper 31213, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2011.
- Marco Marini & Alberto Zevi, 2011. "Just One Of Us: Consumers Playing Oligopoly In Mixed Markets," Working Papers 0111, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.
- Cuccia, Tiziana & Cellini, Roberto, 2007. "Workers' enterprises in the case of arts production," MPRA Paper 5192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Cellini & Luca Lambertini, 2006.
"Workers’ enterprises are not perverse: differential oligopoly games with sticky price,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 10(3), pages 233-248, December.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2004. "Workers' Enterprises Are Not Perverse: Differential Oligopoly Games with Sticky Price," Working Papers 531, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luo, Jianli, 2013. "Absorptive capacity and R&D strategy in mixed duopoly with labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 433-439.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul, 1999.
"Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labor Management Model,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 295-317, June.
- Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul G, 1999. "Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labour Management Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2013. "A Two-production-period Model with State-owned and Labour-managed Firms," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Flavio DELBONO & Carlo REGGIANI, 2013.
"Cooperative Firms And The Crisis: Evidence From Some Italian Mixed Oligopolies,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(4), pages 383-397, December.
- F. Delbono & C. Reggiani, 2013. "Cooperative firms and the crisis: evidence from some Italian mixed oligopolies," Working Papers wp884, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2011. "Lifetime employment contract and reaction functions of profit-maximizing and labor-managed firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 152-157, September.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Capacity Investment and Mixed Duopoly with State-Owned and Labor-Managed Firms," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 49-64, May.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2008. "Strategic commitment and Cournot competition with labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 188-196, December.
- Tiziana Cuccia & Roberto Cellini, 2009. "Workers' Enterprises And The Taste For Production: The Arts, Sport And Other Cases," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(1), pages 123-137, February.
- Ireland, Norman J., 2003. "Random pricing by labor-managed firms in markets with imperfect consumer information," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 573-583, September.
- Podivinsky, Jan M. & Stewart, Geoff, 2007. "Why is labour-managed firm entry so rare?: An analysis of UK manufacturing data," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 177-192, May.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2008. "Strategic Commitment and International Mixed Competition with Domestic State-owned and Foreign Labor-managed Firms," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(4), pages 458-472, December.
- L. Lambertini, 1995. "Cournot Vs Stackelberg Equilibria With Entrepreneurial and Labour Managed Firms," Working Papers 217, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:16:y:1992:i:2:p:241-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.