If market clearing prices are so good then why doesn't (almost) anybody want them?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jim Leitzel, 1993. "Russian Economic Reform: Is Economics Helpful?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 365-378, Summer.
- Shida, Yoshisada, 2015. "Forced Savings in the Soviet Republics: Re-examination," RRC Working Paper Series 54, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jim Leitzel, 1998. "Goods diversion and repressed inflation: Notes on the political economy of price liberalization," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 255-266, March.
- Alexeev, Michael & Leitzel, James, 2001.
"Income distribution and price controls: Targeting a social safety net during economic transition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1647-1663, October.
- Michael Alexeev & James Leitzel, 1999. "Income Distribution and Price Controls: Targeting a Social Safety Net During Economic Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 281, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Leitzel, Jim, 1998. "Goods Diversion and Repressed Inflation: Notes on the Political Economy of Price Liberalization," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(3-4), pages 255-266, March.
- Brennan Platt, 2009. "Queue-rationed equilibria with fixed costs of waiting," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(2), pages 247-274, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:15:y:1991:i:2:p:380-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.