An empirical test of the theory of the labor-managed firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ornella Maietta & Vania Sena, 2008. "Is competition really bad news for cooperatives? Some empirical evidence for Italian producers’ cooperatives," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 221-233, June.
- Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2012. "Revisiting the objectives of worker-managed firms: An empirical assessment," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 158-171.
- Vontalge, Alan L., 1991. "A feasibility study of swine producer management cooperatives," ISU General Staff Papers 1991010108000018168, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2009. "New evidence on wages and employment in worker cooperatives compared with capitalist firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 517-533, December.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000.
"Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination,"
NBER Working Papers
7945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Frank A. Schmid, 2002. "Class struggle inside the firm: a study of German codetermination," Working Papers 2000-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Alí Colina Rojas & Pilar Zarzosa Espina, 2012. "Comparative productivity analysis between labour-managed firms and conventional capitalist companies in Spain," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 37(33), pages 11-41, January-j.
- Fakhfakh F. & Perotin V. & Gago M., 2009.
"Productivity, Capital and Labor in Labor-Managed and Conventional Firms,"
Working Papers ERMES
0910, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Fathi Fakhfakh & Virginie Perotin & Monica Gago, 2011. "Productivity, Capital and Labor in Labor-Managed and Conventional Firms," TEPP Working Paper 2011-08, TEPP.
- Fathi Fakhfakh & Virginie Pérotin & Monica Gago, 2011. "Productivity, Capital and Labor in Labor-Managed and Conventional Firms," Working Papers halshs-00838518, HAL.
- Pencavel, John & Craig, Ben, 1994. "The Empirical Performance of Orthodox Models of the Firm: Conventional Firms and Worker Cooperatives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 718-744, August.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Strategic Commitment and Three-Stage Games with Labour-Managed and Profit-Maximizing Firms," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 63-74, Autumn.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:26:y:1995:i:1995-3:p:121-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo Alves & Gabriel Burdin & Paula Carrasco & Andrés Dean & Andrés Rius, 2012. "Empleo, remuneraciones e inversión en cooperativas de trabajadores y empresas convencionales: nueva evidencia para Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-14, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- repec:bla:annpce:v:88:y:2017:i:3:p:65-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Dean, 2014. "¿Las cooperativas de trabajadores degeneran?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-01, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Gorton, Gary & Schmid, Frank, 1999. "Corporate governance, ownership dispersion and efficiency: Empirical evidence from Austrian cooperative banking," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 119-140, June.
- Doucouliagos, Chris, 1996. "Conformity, replication of design and business niches," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 45-62, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:13:y:1989:i:2:p:281-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .