Some empirical tests in the arbitrage pricing theory: Macro variables vs. derived factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colin Lizieri & Stephen Satchell & Qi Zhang, 2007.
"The Underlying Return-Generating Factors for REIT Returns: An Application of Independent Component Analysis,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 569-598, December.
- Colin Lizieri & Stephen Satchell & Qi Zhang, 2006. "The Underlying Return Generating Factors for REIT Returns: An Application of Independent Component Analysis," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2006-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Gerhard Kling & Utz Weitzel, 2010.
"Endogenous mergers: bidder momentum and market reaction,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-254.
- G. Kling & U. Weitzel, 2009. "Endogenous mergers: Bidder momentum and market reaction," Working Papers 09-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bley, Jorg, 2009. "European stock market integration: Fact or fiction?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 759-776, December.
- N. Groenewold, 2000. "Financial Deregulation and the Relationship Between the Economy and the Share Market in Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 00-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Omran, Mohammed & Pointon, John, 2001. "Does the inflation rate affect the performance of the stock market? The case of Egypt," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 263-279, September.
- Séverine CAUCHIE & Martin HOESLI, 2004.
"The Integration of Securitized Real Estate and Financial Assets,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp111, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Severine Cauchie & Martin Hoesli, 2004. "The integration of securitized real estate and financial assets," ERES eres2004_574, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Erdinc Altay, 2003. "The Effect of Macroeconomic Factors on Asset Returns: A Comparative Analysis of the German and the Turkish Stock Markets in an APT Framework," Finance 0307006, EconWPA.
- Nicolaas Groenewold, 2004. "Fundamental share prices and aggregate real output," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 651-661.
- Saban Celik, 2012. "Theoretical and Empirical Review of Asset Pricing Models:A Structural Synthesis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 141-178.
- Gao, Lei & Kling, Gerhard, 2006. "Regulatory changes and market liquidity in Chinese stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 162-175, June.
- Faruque, Muhammad U, 2011. "An empirical investigation of the arbitrage pricing theory in a frontier stock market: evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 38675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bjornson, Bruce & Hong Shik Kim & Lee, Kiseok, 1999. "Low and high frequency macroeconomic forces in asset pricing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 77-100.
- Andreas Reschreiter, 2004. "Risk factors of inflation-indexed and conventional government bonds and the APT," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 79, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1057-:d:101868 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michailidis, G., 2009. "Multivariate methods in examining macroeconomic variables effect on Greek stock market returns, 1997-2004," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- B. Carmichael & L. Samson, 2003. "Expected returns and economic risk in Canadian financial markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 177-189.
- Padrón, Yaiza García & Boza, Juan García, 2006. "Which are the Risk Factors in the Pricing of Personal Pension in Spain?," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 60(2), November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:17:y:1993:i:1:p:65-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.