Credit rationing, concessionary lending, and debt maturity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inder K. Khurana & Changjiang Wang, 2015. "Debt Maturity Structure and Accounting Conservatism," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1-2), pages 167-203, January.
- Huang, R. & Ratnovksi, L., 2009. "The Dark Side of Bank Wholesale Funding," Other publications TiSEM 7f6c9a9c-6cae-4db4-b0bc-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1996.
"Fixed-premium deposit insurance and international credit crunches,"
Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-15.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1994. "Fixed-premium deposit insurance and international credit crunches," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 94-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Grimme, Christian, 2017. "Uncertainty and the Cost of Bank vs. Bond Finance," MPRA Paper 79852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Guan-Ying & Huang, Henry Hongren & Lee, Chun I, 2020. "Taming the dark side of asset liquidity: The role of short-term debt," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 539-562.
- A. Baglioni, 1995. "Incomplete contracts, renegotiation, and the choice between bank loans and public debt issues," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 257-278.
- Jamie Alcock & Eva Steiner, 2017. "Unexpected Inflation, Capital Structure, and Real Risk-adjusted Firm Performance," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 53(2), pages 273-298, June.
- Kwanglim Seo, 2016. "The effect of franchising on debt maturity in the US restaurant industry," Tourism Economics, , vol. 22(6), pages 1404-1422, December.
- Childs, Paul D. & Mauer, David C. & Ott, Steven H., 2005. "Interactions of corporate financing and investment decisions: The effects of agency conflicts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 667-690, June.
- Kang, Sunmin & Hwang, Intae & Song, Sooyoung, 2018. "Cash hoarding: Vice or virtue," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 94-116.
- Huang, R. & Ratnovksi, L., 2009. "The Dark Side of Bank Wholesale Funding," Discussion Paper 2009-59 S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brunella Bruno & Alexandra D’Onofrio & Immacolata Marino, 2017.
"Financial Frictions and Corporate Investment in Bad Times. Who Cut Back Most?,"
CSEF Working Papers
463, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 02 May 2017.
- Bruno, Brunella & D'Onofrio, Alexandra & Marino, Immacolata, 2017. "Financial frictions and corporate investment in bad times. Who cut back most?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huang, Rocco & Ratnovski, Lev, 2011. "The dark side of bank wholesale funding," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 248-263, April.
- Steven A. Dennis & Ian G. Sharpe, 2005. "Firm Size Dependence in the Determinants of Bank Term Loan Maturity," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1‐2), pages 31-64, January.
- Kim, Jeong-Bon & Song, Byron Y. & Zhang, Yue, 2015. "Earnings performance of major customers and bank loan contracting with suppliers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 384-398.
- Gama, Ana Paula Matias & Duarte, Fábio Dias & Esperança, José Paulo, 2017. "Why discouraged borrowers exist? An empirical (re)examination from less developed countries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 19-41.
- Correia, Maria do Rosário, 2008. "The choice of maturity and additional covenants in debt contracts: A panel data approach," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 284-300, September.
- Mark S. Carey & Stephen D. Prowse & John Rea & Gregory F. Udell, 1993. "The economics of the private placement market," Staff Studies 166, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maria do Rosario Correia & Scott C. Linn & Andrew Marshall, 2004. "An Empirical Investigation of Debt Contract Design: The Determinants of the Choice of Debt Terms in Eurobond Issues," FEP Working Papers 148, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lockhart, George Brandon & Unlu, Emre, 2018. "Does corporate lobbying activity provide useful information to credit markets?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 128-157.
- Jamie Alcock & Eva Steiner, 2017. "The Interrelationships between REIT Capital Structure and Investment," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 53(3), pages 371-394, September.
- George W. Fenn & Mitchell A. Post & Steven A. Sharpe, 1996. "Debt maturity and the use of interest rate derivatives by non-financial firms," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven A. Dennis & Ian G. Sharpe, 2005. "Firm Size Dependence in the Determinants of Bank Term Loan Maturity," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1-2), pages 31-64.
- Wu‐Lung Li & Kenneth Zheng, 2020. "Rollover risk and managerial cost adjustment decisions," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 60(3), pages 2843-2878, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:15:y:1991:i:3:p:581-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.