The impact of international listings on risk : Implications for capital market integration
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2012. "Corporate governance, agency problems and international cross-listings: A defense of the bonding hypothesis," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 516-547.
- Aarni Pursiainen, 1998. "Relationship between volatility and multilisting : evidence from the Finnish stock market," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 65-85, Autumn.
- Kumar Patro, Dilip, 2000. "Return behavior and pricing of American depositary receipts," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 43-67, January.
- Mahajan, Arvind & Furtado, Eugene P. H., 1996. "Exchange rate regimes and international market segmentation: Evidence from pricing effects of international listings," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 153-168.
- Ko, Kwangsoo & Lee, Insup & Yun, Kesop, 1997. "Foreign listings, firm value, and volatility: The case of Japanese firms' listings on the US stock markets," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 57-69, March.
- Yaseen Alhaj-Yaseen, 2013. "Cross-listing in the home market after going public in the U.S," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 37(2), pages 274-292, April.
- Sarkissian, Sergei & Schill, Michael J., 2004. "Are There Permanent Valuation Gains to Overseas Listing? Evidence from Market Sequencing and Selection," Working Papers 05-4, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Faff, Robert W. & Hodgson, Allan & Saudagaran, Shahrokh, 2002. "International cross-listings towards more liquid markets: the impact on domestic firms," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 365-390.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Randoy, Trond, 2003.
"The impact of foreign board membership on firm value,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 2369-2392, December.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Randøy, Trond, 2001. "The Impact of Foreign Board Membership on Firm Value," Working Paper Series 567, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Randøy, Trond, 2002. "The Effect of Internationalization On CEO-Compensation," Working Paper Series 2002/4, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Randoy, Trond, 2004. "The Effects of Internationalization on CEO Compensation," Working Paper Series 611, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- You, Leyuan & Parhizgari, Ali M. & Srivastava, Suresh, 2012. "Cross-listing and subsequent delisting in foreign markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 200-216.
- Blass, Asher & Yafeh, Yishay, 2001. "Vagabond shoes longing to stray: Why foreign firms list in the United States," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 555-572, March.
- Stephen R. Foerster & G. Andrew Karolyi, "undated". "The Effects of Market Segmentation and Illiquidity on Asset Prices: Evidence from Foreign Stocks Listing in the US," Research in Financial Economics 9606, Ohio State University.
- Hans Eijgenhuijsen & Adrian Buckley, 1999. "An overview of returns in Europe," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 276-297.
- Noronha, Gregory M. & Sarin, Atulya & Saudagaran, Shahrokh M., 1996. "Testing for micro-structure effects of international dual listings using intraday data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 965-983, July.
- Abdallah, Abed Al-Nasser & Ioannidis, Christos, 2010. "Why do firms cross-list? International evidence from the US market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 202-213, May.
- Tseng, Hsiou-Ying, 2010. "How does the removal of the United States short-sale rules impact three Latin American markets?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 127-133, March.
- Franco Parisi, 1997. "Los ADRS Chilenos y sus Implicancias en Precio y Varianza en sus Activos Subyacentes," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 34(102), pages 217-236.
- Ramchand, Latha & Sethapakdi, Pricha, 2000. "Changes in systematic risk following global equity issuance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1491-1514, September.
- Bley, Jorg & Saad, Mohsen, 2011. "The effect of financial liberalization on stock-return volatility in GCC markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 662-685.
- Umutlu, M. & Akdeniz, L. & Salih, A.A., 2009. "The Degree of Financial Liberalization and Aggregated Stock-return Volatility in Emerging Markets," Discussion Paper 2009-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Leyuan You and Brian Lucey, 2008. "An Empirical Study of Multiple Listings," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp273, IIIS.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:14:y:1990:i:6:p:1133-1142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed