Bank spread with uncertain deposit level and risk aversion
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Weth, Mark A., 2002. "The pass-through from market interest rates to bank lending rates in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,11, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2011. "Regret theory and the banking firm: The optimal bank interest margin," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2483-2487.
- Yasuo Nishiyama, 2006. "The Asian Financial Crisis and Investors’ Risk Aversion," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 13(3), pages 181-205, September.
- Anastasiou, Dimitrios, 2017. "Macroeconomic Determinants of MIR Rate: Evidence from the Euro area," MPRA Paper 80972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dairo Estrada & Esteban Gómez & Inés Orozco, 2006.
"Determinants of Interest Margins in Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002335, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Dairo Estrada & Esteban Gómez & Inés Orozco, 2006. "Determinants of Interest Margins in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 393, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- M. Cary Collins & Van Son Lai & James E. McNulty, 1997. "Thrifty Viability and Traditional Mortgage Lending: A Simultaneous Equations Analysis of the Risk-Return Trade-Off," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(2), pages 155-176.
- Putkuri, Hanna, 2010. "Housing loan rate margins in Finland," Research Discussion Papers 10/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Lin, Jyh-Horng & Hung, Wei-Ming, 2013. "A barrier option framework for bank interest margin management under anticipatory regret aversion," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 794-801.
- Jugnu Ansari & Ashima Goyal, 2014. "Banks competition, managerial efficiency and the interest rate pass-through in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Jugnu Ansari & Ashima Goyal, 2014. "Banks Competition, Managerial Efficiency and the Interest Rate Pass-through in India," Working Papers id:5715, eSocialSciences.
- Pantelous, Athanasios A., 2008. "Dynamic risk management of the lending rate policy of an interacted portfolio of loans via an investment strategy into a discrete stochastic framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 658-675, July.
- Carbo Valverde, Santiago & Rodriguez Fernandez, Francisco, 2007. "The determinants of bank margins in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2043-2063, July.
- Tom Valentine, 1992. "Bank Interest Rate Margins," Working Paper Series 22, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Andreas Buehn & Alexander Karmann & Marco Pedrotti, 2013. "What Determines the Interest Margin? An Analysis of the German Banking System," Credit and Capital Markets, Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 46(4), pages 467-494.
- Karmann, Alexander & Bühn, Andreas & Pedrotti, Marco, 2013. "What determines the interest margin? An analysis of the German banking system," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80029, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Tsai, Jeng-Yan, 2013. "Bank interest margin management based on a path-dependent Cobb–Douglas utility framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 751-762.
- Marrouch, Walid & Turk-Ariss, Rima, 2012. "Bank pricing under oligopsony-oligopoly : Evidence from 103 developing countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Javier Gómez, 1998. "The Banking Spread and the Resource Cost of Capital," Borradores de Economia 092, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Javier Gómez, 1998. "The Banking Spread And The Resource Cost Of Capital," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003566, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Kit, Pong Wong, 1997. "On the determinants of bank interest margins under credit and interest rate risks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 251-271, February.
- Homolle, Susanne, 2004. "Bank capital regulation, asset risk, and subordinated uninsured debt," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 443-468.
- Stanhouse, Bryan & Stock, Duane, 2004. "The impact of loan prepayment risk and deposit withdrawal risk on the optimal intermediation margin," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1825-1843, August.
- Almeida, Fernanda Dantas & Divino, José Angelo, 2015. "Determinants of the banking spread in the Brazilian economy: The role of micro and macroeconomic factors," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 29-39.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:13:y:1989:i:6:p:797-810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed