Savings and loan ownership structure and expense-preference
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jesús Saurina, 2006.
"Credit Cycles, Credit Risk, and Prudential Regulation,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(2), May.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jesús Saurina, 2005. "Credit cycles, credit risk, and prudential regulation," Working Papers 0531, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jesus, Saurina & Gabriel, Jimenez, 2006. "Credit Cycles, Credit Risk, and Prudential Regulation," MPRA Paper 718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2004. "Evaluating the Impacts of Competition Policy Reforms on the Efficiency of Philippine Commercial Banks," Discussion Papers DP 2004-46, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Williams, Jonathan, 2004. "Determining management behaviour in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2427-2460, October.
- J. Cummins & Hongmin Zi, 1998. "Comparison of Frontier Efficiency Methods: An Application to the U.S. Life Insurance Industry," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 131-152, October.
- J. David Cummins & Hongmin Zi, 1997. "Comparison of Frontier Efficiency Methods: An Application to the U.S. Life Insurance Industry," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-03, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kontolaimou, Alexandra & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2010. "Are cooperatives the weakest link in European banking? A non-parametric metafrontier approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1946-1957, August.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 1998. "Bureaucrat-managers and corporate governance: expense-preference behaviors in Japanese financial institutions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 385-389, December.
- Martin Desrochers & Klaus P. Fischer, 2005. "The Power of Networks: Integration and Financial Cooperative Performance," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 76(3), pages 307-354, 09.
- Martin Desrochers & Klaus P. Fischer, 2005. "The Power of Networks: Integration and Financial Cooperative Performance," Cahiers de recherche 0514, CIRPEE.
- William R. Emmons & Frank A. Schmid, 1999. "Wages and risk-taking in occupational credit unions: theory and evidence," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 13-32.
- Purroy, Pedro & Salas, Vicente, 2000. "Strategic competition in retail banking under expense preference behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 809-824, May.
- Sayuri Shirai, 2001. "Searching for New Regulatory Frameworks for the Intermediate Financial Structure in Post-Crisis Asia," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Franck Bailly & Karine Chapelle & Lionel Prouteau, 2017. "What are the determinants of the pay gap between conventional firms and cooperatives? Evidence from France," Working Papers hal-01455741, HAL.
- Scott Frame, W. & Karels, Gordon V. & McClatchey, Christine A., 2003. "Do credit unions use their tax advantage to benefit members? Evidence from a cost function," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 35-47.
- R. Akella, Srinivas & I. Greenbaum, Stuart, 1995. "Savings savings and loan ownership structure and expense-preference: Reply," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 171-172, April.
- Heffernan, Shelagh, 2005. "The effect of UK building society conversion on pricing behaviour," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 779-797, March.
- Wim Fonteyne, 2007. "Cooperative Banks in Europe—Policy Issues," IMF Working Papers 07/159, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13773 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2003. "Integrating Gender Perspectives in Evaluating the Efficiency of COFI: The Case of Credit Cooperatives in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2003-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Michal Jurek, 2014. "Role and impact of different types of financial institutions on economic performance and stability of the real sector in selected EU member states," Working papers wpaper36, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Martin Desrochers & Klaus P. Fischer, 2003. "Theory and Test on the Corporate Governance of Financial Cooperative Systems: Merger vs. Networks," Cahiers de recherche 0334, CIRPEE.
- Gropper, Daniel M. & Hudson, Carl D., 2003. "A note on savings and loan ownership structure and expense preference: A re-examination," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 2003-2014, October.
- Williams, Jonathan & Nguyen, Nghia, 2005. "Financial liberalisation, crisis, and restructuring: A comparative study of bank performance and bank governance in South East Asia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(8-9), pages 2119-2154, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:12:y:1988:i:3:p:419-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed