America in the world economy: Understanding the misunderstandings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Thomas C., 1956. "Landlords and Rural Capitalists in the Modernization of Japan," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 165-181, June.
- Flath, David, 1990. "Why are there so many retail stores in Japan?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 365-386, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maskin, Eric S., 1995. "Long-term investment by Japanese and American firms," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 249-254, July.
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Amber Osman & Rabia Khokhar, 2011.
"The new version of gravity model in explaining bilateral trade. “A comparative study for developed and developing nations”,"
Danubius University of Galati, issue 28, pages 41-54, May.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber & Khokhar, Rabia, 2011. "The new version of gravity model in explaining bilateral trade. “A comparative study for developed and developing nations”," MPRA Paper 34727, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms.Amber & Khokhar, Rabbia, 2010. "Determinants and barriers to bilateral trade A study on developing economies," MPRA Paper 26179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:7:y:1995:i:2:p:233-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.