Economic and cultural aspects of tomorrow's multinational firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ogasawara, Junichi, 1999.
"Changes in the Sources of Modern Economic Growth: Japan Compared with the United States,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, pages 1-21.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999. "Why Are There Rich and Poor Countries? Symmetry Breaking in the World Economy: A Note," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9914, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Iwamoto, Yasushi & Kobayashi, Hideyuki, 1992. "Testing for a unit root in Japanese GNP," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, pages 17-37.
- Bradley, Michael D & Jansen, Dennis W, 1995. "Unit Roots and Infrequent Large Shocks: New International Evidence on Output Growth," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 867-893, August.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Lumsdaine, Robin L & Stock, James H, 1992.
"Recursive and Sequential Tests of the Unit-Root and Trend-Break Hypotheses: Theory and International Evidence,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 271-287, July.
- Anindya Banerjee & Robin L. Lumsdaine & James H. Stock, 1990. "Recursive and Sequential Tests of the Unit Root and Trend Break Hypothesis: Theory and International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 3510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & David H. Papell, 1997. "Multiple Trend Breaks And The Unit-Root Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 212-218.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Moreno Ramon, 1995. "How Big Is the Permanent Component in GNP? The Evidence from Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, pages 130-153.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:12:y:2000:i:4:p:393-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .